By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 is having atleast one big ad in NA

Cme on Sony, this is only the biggest exclusive your current console will get....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

The MTV Movie Awards is just the start of the MGS4 advertisement campaign barrage.

I'm willing to bet my right testicle (that's right. my favorite testicle.) that MGS4 ads will be on WWE programming next Monday, if not tonight. It's a sure thing!

d21lewis said:
I'm willing to bet my right testicle (that's right. my favorite testicle.) that MGS4 ads will be on WWE programming next Monday, if not tonight. It's a sure thing!

I just saw the MGS4 ad on television. My right ball is safe to fight another day!!

d21lewis said:
d21lewis said:

I just saw the MGS4 ad on television. My right ball is safe to fight another day!!

what channel was it on?

how was it? 

Around the Network

It was on WWE Smackdown (I recorded it with my DVR) on UPN network. It showed mostly cinematics, and it was awesome. I'm logging of, so I can pleasure myself to it right now! I'm sure it'll be on WWE Monday Night Raw, if you watch that kind of thing.

What? People still watch MTV?