By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BOMB: Harrison, Kaplan And Llewelyn All Departing Nintendo Of America

Being employees that high up, they probably will get a fantastic severance package, not to mention stock options which will probably take care of them for the rest of their lives. No reason to relocate. Who knows how long they've lived in that area anyway.

Around the Network

If there is going to be a change, this is as good a time as any for it. Wii is doing great-guns, and any marketing strategy would keep this momentum going.

George is particular has done a great service for Nintendo - am a little surprised to hear him go. Couldn't they keep a "small" office in the existing building for him? 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

ckmlb said:
Bodhesatva said:
ckmlb said:
This is very weird, why would they be doing this now with all the success?

Also, simply because they didn't wanna move is not a legitimate reason that they decided to leave their jobs lol

It's not? Why not?

So you're telling me 3 of their top people just leave cause tehy don't want to get paid huge wads of money because they cannot bare living somewhere else?

Correct, that is precisely what I'm telling you? Assuming this is all true, it's not as if they're going to be unemployed. Succesfull executives who leave their firms on good terms usually do just fine. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

They are probably moving to be closer to developers and larger international airports. Seatac probably doesn't have as many direct flights to Asian cities in particular.

I wouldnt move from one side of the states to the other either. Especially if Im already rich like these guys likely are. Screw that, uproot my family? Kiss MA Ill just retire and play golf.

Losing George is the only real loss. Perrin was terrible IMO.