By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Another solid MGS4 review, AAA confirmed?

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Where is the 360 defense force? Abandoned?

It's 1UP (bankrupt now), Kotaku, and bunches of other sites.  1UP leaders have repeatedly left for Microsoft jobs in the past.  SDF was started to fight MS guerilla marketing propaganda with hilarious user-created pro-Sony propaganda.

What the hell are you talking about? The only person of importance to leave 1up for Microsoft was Luke...but since he left for Bungie, that no longer applies. 1up is pretty fair because they have people that like each system there. Also, they aren't bankrupt, their parent company, Ziff Davis, filed for it and has now restructured. Kotaku I can't really defend, but they criticize all systems.

Around the Network

its definately AAA but it will never appear in the top 10 according to gamerankings let alone the top 5

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

*Cries tears of joy*

Beautiful review.

*bleu-ocelot* said:

well once the ps3 overtakes the 360, it will be to much to take for MDF, and will quickly abandon console gaming and nip over to pc gaming.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

These guys have brilliant humor! Hilarious!

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:

well once the ps3 overtakes the 360, it will be to much to take for MDF, and will quickly abandon console gaming and nip over to pc gaming.

SDF links the "MDF" to 1up.com, lols

bbsin said:
Skeeuk said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:

well once the ps3 overtakes the 360, it will be to much to take for MDF, and will quickly abandon console gaming and nip over to pc gaming.

SDF links the "MDF" to 1up.com, lols

loool,,,are you serious?

it should be once 1up once gamespot 

Great humor. SDF making good job.

End of 2k9

PS3 - 28,000,000

XO - 34,000,000

GT:ProChaoS360

I read this off the "review"

"When we walked into his office, he sat atop a throne of gold and was currently in the process of deep meditation as the Metal Gear Solid 4 Soundtrack played in the background. Never wanting to disrespect a master at work, we quietly made our way out of his office when Kojima abruptly eased our fears and told us to stay. Four personal female assistants then carried Kojima off of his throne and placed him on a couch clothed in leopard skin. We had never been so amazed in our lives. Kojima resembled a deity."

After Sony Defense Force exchanged a few comments with Kojima, we were then whisked away to our resort hotels which overlooked a relaxing volcanic hot springs. However, very little time was actually spent in our hotel room as we spent our entire allotted time to devote strictly to MGS4, which we played on a huge movie theater sized projection screen accompanied by full 7.1 surround sound speakers that provided the amazing sounds and score in uncompressed lossless audio while one of Kojima’s beautiful female assistants fellated us during our playthrough - SDF

LMAO.

Dude I fricking ADORE SDF xD That site is almost infinitely entertaining to read :D That and Cracked.com xD

I LOVE how the pro-360/anti-PS3 fanatics go to a site that's so blown out of proportion to MOCK PS3 fanboy's and then get SUPER heated over the topics xD Microsoft fanboy's getting angry at Microsoft fanboy's, it's gold I tell ya!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.