By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 Will NOT have any TV Marketing in NA ---- SONY's Arrogance!!

darthdevidem01 said:
@Bleu-Ocelot

WATCH the video

its at 10:44

I've seen it earlier,and he said "specualtions".

Around the Network

@bleu-ocelot

he isn't speculation....he's heard there won't be ads....so probably froma reputable source

we all know such rumors usually come true....the gaming industry doesn't hide rumors that well

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

they spent all there money on haze....

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

BS, they have to advertising MGS4 some. I don't believe they would squander all that potential on a game this good.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Sicilian. said:
they spent all there money on haze....

Lol

Sony said something before about knowing that this game was big and taking advantage of it or something, so I gotta think they will be doing something.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@bleu-ocelot

he isn't speculation....he's heard there won't be ads....so probably froma reputable source

we all know such rumors usually come true....the gaming industry doesn't hide rumors that well

He doesn't work for Sony.So unless it's confirmed by them,he is clearly speculating.NGai even said and i quote;"Their have been speculations."

You can't be serious. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If I was them, I would market it as the Second Coming of Christ or something. I would want this game to be a system seller an synonymous with the quality (I) present to consumers with the PS3.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Well if is true it will suck, but I don´t think is real... is the big game...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I haven't seen any ads on T.V. and hell if you weren't a hardcore gamer you wouldn't know when its coming. I doubt it will move alot of PS3's in NA. I guess they concede to Xbox 360 in NA. I remember the tons of Halo3 and Gears ads. Looks like MGS4 wont come close to them in NA. If it doesn't sell well then we can pretty much expect a port to 360.

lol...

there will be advertising ...
and its not up to SONY how much Konima spends on advertising ...