By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This game is so awesome, you'd think it was on the 360;-)

RolStoppable said:
bdbdbd said:

I wouldn't go that far. DD was a great game, just that other Mario Karts are better. Lack of jumping, two drivers, different special items for different characters instead of individual driver differences, and most of all, tracks weren't up to par with other mario kart games.

Comments like this one make it a pleasure for me to destroy you every week in the Mario Kart league. You really deserve to be beaten.

Every second week. I work in two shifts. Besides, i'm planning to practice to beat you (and the others in the league). So, which part was the bad part; that MKDD is a great game, or that it's not up to par with other Mario Karts?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
bdbdbd said:
RolStoppable said:
bdbdbd said:

I wouldn't go that far. DD was a great game, just that other Mario Karts are better. Lack of jumping, two drivers, different special items for different characters instead of individual driver differences, and most of all, tracks weren't up to par with other mario kart games.

Comments like this one make it a pleasure for me to destroy you every week in the Mario Kart league. You really deserve to be beaten.

Every second week. I work in two shifts. Besides, i'm planning to practice to beat you (and the others in the league). So, which part was the bad part; that MKDD is a great game, or that it's not up to par with other Mario Karts?

The complaints you have about the game, especially the track design.

So, you did enjoy the tracks? Well it had few great tracks, such as Baby Park and Daisy Cruiser(?), but in general, the tracks didn't feel like they'd been designed for the karts. And while the two drivers idea was great for the individual special items, it didn't feel like it would have been a working consept. Maybe if it would have had online (i did have warp pipe installed to my PC, but never used it), or i would have played 8 player LAN matches, the consept would have felt better, but in two and single player, it didn't feel like working. But the lack of jumping was really bad.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Hey Starcraft! Add me to your Wii Friends list (FC found in my Sig) and then PM me with your FC and I'll send you a game invite so we can hook up online!

I'm loving it as well. It's as good as the DS game which is one of the best games ever made. The tweaks to the gameplay and karts and tracks more then makes up for any complaints. I think most Mario Kart fans would have been happy with just new tracks. We got a lot more in this version then that so it's win win!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

"This game is so awesome, you'd think it was on the 360"

Microsofts PR department needs you.

wow, did you get banded so much that MS fired you, so now you are not required to spew there company BS?

Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:
Hey Starcraft! Add me to your Wii Friends list (FC found in my Sig) and then PM me with your FC and I'll send you a game invite so we can hook up online!

I'm loving it as well. It's as good as the DS game which is one of the best games ever made. The tweaks to the gameplay and karts and tracks more then makes up for any complaints. I think most Mario Kart fans would have been happy with just new tracks. We got a lot more in this version then that so it's win win!

I'm hoping to get online sometime next week.

When I do, you'll be the first I play with. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Awesome, it'll be fun! I'm not one of the better players. I'm pretty average so don't expect any beat downs by me at all LOL. It'll just be fun times!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

DarkNight_DS said:
Awesome, it'll be fun! I'm not one of the better players. I'm pretty average so don't expect any beat downs by me at all LOL. It'll just be fun times!

My friend, you are in no danger.  I assure you, I suck.

But I hear anyone can beat RolStoppable, so we'll take him on as well.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:

It is extremely rare for an awesome game to come out this generation that isn't available on the Xbox 360.  It's only happened twice in my country,

I agree. Happened only once in my country so far this gen. Yes, it starts with a Z.

I could go through a list of games that are not on the 360 that are brilliant, but it'd be a waste of my time, seeing as though Starcraft is a trolling 'troll.'

MGS4!