By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This game is so awesome, you'd think it was on the 360;-)

colonelstubbs said:
Mario Kart 64 was quality, Double Dash was quality, but MKWii is completely unbalanced by the motorbikes...

No, they're not. The bikes are really well balanced. You just don't usually have much of competition between karts and bikes. Btw. DD is the worst Mario Kart game so far.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
bdbdbd said:
colonelstubbs said:
Mario Kart 64 was quality, Double Dash was quality, but MKWii is completely unbalanced by the motorbikes...

No, they're not. The bikes are really well balanced. You just don't usually have much of competition between karts and bikes. Btw. DD is the worst Mario Kart game so far.
In that case, I'm very glad I missed it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

It really is a great game, probably the best MK so far (though it is almost a tie with DD and DS, they are both amazing too)

The bikes are a good addition, though they are not "clearly the faster vehicle". It really depends on the track wether you are faster with a bike or with a kart.

What is, in my eyes, the best improvement in MK Wii besides the fact that there are twelve karts competing is the possibility to unlock things with star ranks and time trials. This gives the game a far longer playtime in single player.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

MK Wii is the best Mario Kart ever, people just look back at the old ones with too nostalgia. Sure they were great in their day, but MK Wii is so much better.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

SaviorX said:
Nah, I don't think he's trolling. The games he thinks are the best are usually on the 360 for him. You should be happy he considers this Nintendo game the same way. Maybe he'll get more games and not have such a harsh view of the Wii.

Give him a break.

@Shameless
Give ME a break.

I don't care for your opinion. It's wrong.

Around the Network

Shameless, how can an opinion be wrong??? How dumb does that sounds? Very.

And, Starcraft, you have to agree with me, Mkwii is the best Mk title to date. (but not by far, as the snes Mk game was very great and one of the best games of that gen and of all time.

I would say its the best kart of the series because of online you need to try it soon

Str8knox said:
Shameless, how can an opinion be wrong??? How dumb does that sounds? Very.

And, Starcraft, you have to agree with me, Mkwii is the best Mk title to date. (but not by far, as the snes Mk game was very great and one of the best games of that gen and of all time.

How dumb does you sounds? Very.

bdbdbd said:
colonelstubbs said:

I believe you misunderstood my post....i didnt say the bikes themselves were unbalanced, i said the bikes are so much better than the karts it unbalances the game.

Please take the time to read a post you respond to correctly before replying

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

starcraft said:
bdbdbd said:
colonelstubbs said:

In that case, I'm very glad I missed it.

I wouldn't go that far. DD was a great game, just that other Mario Karts are better. Lack of jumping, two drivers, different special items for different characters instead of individual driver differences, and most of all, tracks weren't up to par with other mario kart games. @colonelstubbs: I wasn't quite sure which you were meaning. But as you noticed, i replied both. I do agree that bikes are faster in general, but things change between individual tracks. Also the strategy chosen have a lot to do which to use. And the tracks are great, your choice of route depends on the vehicle/driver you use.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.