By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tower Defense Games Rule!!!

They are the greatest thing ever to descend from the graces of heaven and release eternal joy. They are simply the greatest flash game to ever be on the internet. They are the most addictive, amazing, awe-inspiring, creative, excellent masterpieces in the history of history.

Tower Defense games rock.

Today, I was playing Bloons on Ninja Kiwi. I decided to play a game that was called Bloons Tower Defense. I was hooked. I began plotting the monkeys and cannons and ice towers until I reached the last level. It was so amazing I yearned for more.

I stumbled across Antbusters on addictinggames.com. I loved that game so. There was so much variety, yet so much haste. It become challenging and I loved it. Then, it grew too hard and I lost.

I craved more. I found more TD games: Tower Defence, Turret Tyranny, Flash Element TD, Onslaught, and Anti-TD.

They were all amazing. I played until I couldn't. Then I played 'em some more. Then, I decided to stop because I had to eat.

Tower Defense games are the greatest games ever. Play them. If you don't, may you be struck by lightning.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

i really like this types of games too,i will be downloading it for wiiware

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

i love td games

Go PIxeljunk Monsters.

where can I find it?

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
where can I find it?
Defend your castle on Wii Ware.

pfft...defend your castle isnt tower defense and looks like it was made by a 3 year old

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Just type Tower Defence at Google and you will find lots of them.

MK7!! 3DS friend code: 0688 - 5579 - 0994

Also playing DotA2 beta!

MrBubbles said:

pfft...defend your castle isnt tower defense and looks like it was made by a 3 year old

Then sorry.

PixelJunk Mosters is the most fun I've had with tower defense in, well, ever.

I find the flash games a bit dull by comparision, and far less interactive. By some fluke, I beat Bloons first time, so had little respect for it (four monkeys at the top, then a bunch of those spiky towers crowded in the bottom corner, followed by super monkeys in the middle -- never lost a bloon), and the other games weren't that much better.

And the multi-player on Monsters just rocks. I play it with my daughter all the time.

:)