By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - best PSP games

I finished God of War and Metal Gear Portable Ops. I would highly recommend both, but the latter only to MGS fans. I've also played some Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core, that one looks promising.

Around the Network

Well for me by far the best was GoW : CoO ... but Wipeout Pulse , Syphonfilter : LS , Patapon , Daxter , LocoRoco , Killzone Liberation , Burnout Legends/Dominator are all great :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

WipEout Pulse definitely, Pursuit Force for a bit of over the top action, Killzone Liberation is a fantastic game

Not many people have heard of or play these games (apparently) but I think the MONSTER HUNTER games are great. It seems to be a little bit too hard for most people though.

I will second Jeanne D'Arc. One of my other favorites is Hot Shots Golf.

Monster Hunter is just thought of as that game which the Japanese love

Around the Network

Well you've got:

GTA VCS & GTA LCS ---- Sandbox

Jeanner D'arc, FF7 : CC (BIG ONE) ---- RPG

LocoRoco, Patapon ----- REALLY Cool n innovative games

MGS : PO (Metal Gear Portable Ops) ---- Stealth/Action

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

God of War PSP looks very very awesome.

Most of those good games are already listed. so I shall recommend some older but now cheaper games.

Try Tekken 5 if you haven't.

Games I'm looking forward to on PSP.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy and Kingdom Heart.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

thanks. so i have these so far that i probably might buy

GTA:LCS
GTA:VCS
Tekken 5
FF7:CC
Patapon
Metal Gear Portable Ops
Monster Hunter
Wipeout Pulse
Jeanne d'Arc
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Daxter
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Syphonfilter : LS
Burnout Legends/Dominator
Wild Arms FX

That's a pretty big list. 15 games. Thankfully, PSP games don't cost nearly as much as console games. I'm probably also getting a 4gb or 8gb memory pro duo stick, and extra battries

I see a lack of sports titles so...

Fight Night Round 2

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot