By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

@Ctk495 Killerman tiene razón, italia llevaba una táctica demasiado defensiva, evitando que España no metiera, pero tampoco hacían nada por meter.

Around the Network

I won't predict anything anymore in this crazy championship.

Anyway, I predict Russia and Germany to battle it out in the finals.

The final is Turkey - Russia, and Russia takes the prize.

Final will be Germany Vs Spain

Reasons why:

Turkey is the most "in form" side of this tournament aside from perhaps Spain, but the fact of the matter is, they have the worst injury list I've seen in a while for a major tournament. Where as Germany are underperforming BUT the fact that they have basically a complete list means that they can lift, where as Turkey is basically stuck playing a half fit squad.

As for Russia and Spain, I'm going for Spain anyway, so it's obvious I would pick them to win, BUT the reason why is because aside from the enormous coaching talent of Guus Hiddink, Russia is a 2nd tier side and the pure talent of the spanish squad with a good coach will trounch an average team with a great coach.

CAL4M1TY said:

Reasons why:

Turkey is the most "in form" side of this tournament aside from perhaps Spain, but the fact of the matter is, they have the worst injury list I've seen in a while for a major tournament. Where as Germany are underperforming BUT the fact that they have basically a complete list means that they can lift, where as Turkey is basically stuck playing a half fit squad.

As for Russia and Spain, I'm going for Spain anyway, so it's obvious I would pick them to win, BUT the reason why is because aside from the enormous coaching talent of Guus Hiddink, Russia is a 2nd tier side and the pure talent of the spanish squad with a good coach will trounch an average team with a great coach.

так нах! фуфлыжник, ты чё буровишь? сосать будет твоя Германия и точно так же будут сосать Турция с гишпанцами ))

Россия будет финалистом ЕВРО 2008!

кто не согласен идите на хуй!

Around the Network

¡Espaaaña, Espaaaaña!

But hey, we still love Italy don't we? :D

CAL4M1TY said:

Reasons why:

Well.. that was the same for Netherlands vs Russia.. and we all know what happend.. thanks ziss.. for putting salt in the wounds..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Deutschland will cruise through the next two matches.

Oh, and really glad Italy lost today =)

Luis Aragonés is one of the best coach Spain has had in recent times. 38 wins and 10 consecutive wins up till now. This is his last tournament, and everyone in the team wants to go to the finals. See ya there Germany!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"