By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

Turkey deserved that win. Croatia underperformed. And Turkey won without some of their best players. I believe they can beat Germany.

Around the Network

What a crazy ending.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Ugh, as someone said 118 boring minutes and then suddenly everything went nuts. Croatians deserved it more though. They created a lot more opportunities.

But I do say, this match took so much out of the Tuks that Germany will not have many problems with them.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

wow another turkey suprise

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

CaptainPrefrences said:
Turkey deserved that win. Croatia underperformed. And Turkey won without some of their best players. I believe they can beat Germany.

lol you're nuts dude.. nuts

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

My god what a tournament. Absolutely insane! I love it though. Sad for the Croatians, but the Turks again fought until the last second.
Can't wait for tomorrow...I'm already a bit nervous.

Neos said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

well turkey have done alot of suprises in this tournament

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Neos said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

im nuts for predicting that Turkey can beat Germany? Isnt that what 95% of the people on this site said "czechs will beat turkey" "croatia will kill turkey, they lost their good  players", and look what happens now. Turkey beat out all the odds and fought hard and won two matches they deserved to win, so why cant they do that again?

CaptainPrefrences said:
Neos said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

im nuts for predicting that Turkey can beat Germany? Isnt that what 95% of the people on this site said "czechs will beat turkey" "croatia will kill turkey, they lost their good  players", and look what happens now. Turkey beat out all the odds and fought hard and won two matches they deserved to win, so why cant they do that again?

Your first mistake is comparing Croatia and Czech Republic with Germany. Second of all, they are germans. Lastly, they are germans, and they always have so much luck with every single thing they do. So yea, EASY win for germany. you can quote me on this later

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
Neos said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

im nuts for predicting that Turkey can beat Germany? Isnt that what 95% of the people on this site said "czechs will beat turkey" "croatia will kill turkey, they lost their good players", and look what happens now. Turkey beat out all the odds and fought hard and won two matches they deserved to win, so why cant they do that again?

Your first mistake is comparing Croatia and Czech Republic with Germany. Second of all, they are germans. Lastly, they are germans, and they always have so much luck with every single thing they do. So yea, EASY win for germany. you can quote me on this later

Wow, the Turks have won 2 matches in a row miraculously and you say they can't beat Germany? It's not like the Germans played a brilliant tournament. Their firs good match was yesterday.
I won't predict anything anymore.

Ok, one thing: THE final. Holland - Germany. Our revenge for '74