By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

After 20 minutes of this game, its safe to say Austria are shite in front of goal.

'OH MY GOD I'M THROUGH ON GOAL....I.....I.....I.....'

(gets tackled)

'Balls!'

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Croatia-Germany is one of my favourite matches this far... And Greece- Turkey the most epic so far :).

@Rol: Why aren't you in the team, I'm sure even you would have scored one of those chances...

Edit: Btw, the goal from Poland was offside

Come on Czech republic (cos I win a fair bit of money if they win lol)

Lol what awful =p.

Around the Network

well, austria got their point =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Waah, congratz Rol!

I'm feeling a bit bad for Leo Beenhakker, our fellow Dutchman, but man, what a climax!

RolStoppable said:
Neos said:

I didn't expect them to actually score with this penalty kick. I guess I have to continue pretending patriotism now.

I'm curious as to how high Austria's FIFA ranking would rise as a result from these two games:

You lost by ONLY 1 goal against a very tough Croatian side, and managed to steal a point from the reasonably high ranked Poles! 

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Austria's dominated during the first half, but in the second half it was the Poles. So a draw was good score for both, as they've been quite equal.

@elgefe: ¡JUAS!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

RolStoppable said:
Neos said:

I didn't expect them to actually score with this penalty kick. I guess I have to continue pretending patriotism now.

Fearing the penalty would be missed is a clear sign you have The Netherlands in your profile for too long now. You've caught the Dutch penalty disease and so far scientists haven't found a remedy yet. Anyway, I guess it was deserved considering Poland scored an offside goal. Congratulations with the point, and with a victory against Germany the road to the quarter finals is still open.