By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sadness - New screen.

Chrizum said:
Ok, since Nibris is Polish, and it's 2 A.M (or 2 at night, if you will) in Poland, I think we can safely say this game is indeed vaporware. Nibris supposedly said it would launch its new Sadness site yesterday, but it didn't happen.

I'm somewhat disappointed, but maybe that's because I just had 5 beers.

man,i really hope they will make this

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
I've had staff members that have spoken with Nibris. They are real and so is the game.

They are a very small developer caught in a publisher merry-go-round so pre-release info is going to be sparse.

If it was somebody other then you I would be skeptical, but you don't seem like the kind of person to lie. Nice to hear this. 

^i hope what he said is true,i really want this game to release

I just visit the sie just now, still, no update in their site, we waited again just for nothing. Twilight Prince in IGN wii lobby will be flamed for this. He is he one who start this hype after all...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Let's put it this way. If it were a fake company, wouldn't one of the big media sites have uncovered that fact by now? It's not a hard thing to find out.

As for the game itself, they announced various publishers by name and even claimed their game will utilize the Gamebryo engine. If none of this were true, all those parties would have right to sue them for illegally using their name for publicity or if nothing else would have spoken publicly against their claims.

On the contrary, Emergents CEO (developers of the Gamebryo engine) have spoken on behalf of Nibris about Sadness already.

"From the early stages of pre-production with Sadness, Nibris realized that they would need development technology that allowed for an extreme amount of flexibility in the creative process, which is a cornerstone of the Gamebryo framework," said Geoffrey Selzer, CEO of Emergent.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
Let's put it this way. If it were a fake company, wouldn't one of the big media sites have uncovered that fact by now? It's not a hard thing to find out.

As for the game itself, they announced various publishers by name and even claimed their game will utilize the Gamebryo engine. If none of this were true, all those parties would have right to sue them for illegally using their name for publicity or if nothing else would have spoken publicly against their claims.

On the contrary, Emergents CEO (developers of the Gamebryo engine) have spoken on behalf of Nibris about Sadness already.

"From the early stages of pre-production with Sadness, Nibris realized that they would need development technology that allowed for an extreme amount of flexibility in the creative process, which is a cornerstone of the Gamebryo framework," said Geoffrey Selzer, CEO of Emergent.

Do you mean after what nibris have done and sorry to day this fooled us many times you still believe them? Its as bad as Ubisoft promised about the Red Steel sequel...

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
I just visit the sie just now, still, no update in their site, we waited again just for nothing. Twilight Prince in IGN wii lobby will be flamed for this. He is he one who start this hype after all...

i dont think he should be flamed,he just posted it for the people interested in it

yushire said:
Viper1 said:

Do you mean after what nibris have done and sorry to day this fooled us many times you still believe them? Its as bad as Ubisoft promised about the Red Steel sequel...

What did nibris do? Not release information on their game? How is that a crime?

sc94597 said:
yushire said:
Viper1 said:

Im talking about there are still people believe about sadness and Nibris, and yeah, fake companies such as developers/publisher companies and making it more like true is a crime. I hope theyre sued on this. They even used the DS and Wii logo on their site, saying their "supposed game" will be on these systems make them more liable on their hoax...

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
sc94597 said:
yushire said:
Viper1 said:

Im talking about there are still people believe about sadness and Nibris, and yeah, fake companies such as developers/publisher companies and making it more like true is a crime. I hope theyre sued on this. They even used the DS and Wii logo on their site, saying their "supposed game" will be on these systems make them more liable on their hoax...

And viper gave a good argument that they are real.