By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - REMINDER: Eurogamer also Gave MGS3 a 8/10

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps2/metalgearsolid3snakeeater?q=metal%20gear%20solid%203

EuroGamer
Only poor pacing early on, a frustrating mechanical legacy and a sense that Konami still hasn't quite cracked the union of storytelling and gameplay prevent this scoring higher.

So for MGS FANS

Its ON PAR with MGS3 according to them...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Eurogamer usually gives fair scores, but I refuse to believe that this game is worse than Grid.

Edit: just saw the site is covered in Grid adverts... haha, is there a site left that isn't being bribed?

@shameless

I usually agree with IGN on all of their review scores

R & C.....they were right

AC....they were right ----- yes it was low but AC was a big disappointment

COD4 ---they were right

Why in the world did you make thread for this? You could have just posted it in the other thread.

I wonder where Eurogamer is based? i hope it is not in the UK. Send them hate mail. Protesting your contempt for their opinions.

Around the Network

I only trust IGN and PSM3 mag as reviewers

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

I only trust IGN to a degree, I don't trust their Wii or PS3(no not because haze) reviews but everything else is fine in my book.

A. This topic wasn't really necessary.

B. If I wanted revenge for the "Sigma > Ninja Gaiden 2, hahaha" fiasco, now would be the time, but I choose to let those posts slide.

However, I won't be letting that "Wii-Fit flopped in sales but I don't believe in supply constrainment" post slide when it shows its legs and stays supply constrained until next year. Feel free to remove your names from them now, or fanboys will be owned on a weekly basis.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

@Zenfolder

I never said Wii Fit flopped & I don't believe its supply constrained

do they have somthing against MGS?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"