By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - how many of you are going to get both infinite undiscovery & the new tales?

i own every rpg for the xbox 360, and i am getting both of them on launch day . as well as fable2 ,  just curious as to how many ppl are getting these games.  btw if anyone wants to talk on xbox live my gamertag is heavenly rinoa. thnks

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

I'll rent with gamefly or try a demo before purchasing either one.

Me. Tales series is amazing and IU is made by people who did Star Ocean and Valkyrie Profile, both games are great so this will probably be at least good.

well i cant buy both since i only own wii

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

i will be getting both probably maybe ill just rent tales

Around the Network

I might buy them both.

I can understand that people who are fan of the Tales Franchise will buy the next one for sure but how can people already know that Inifinite will be good?

I am not saying it will be but it can be crap;

I am not sure if I will get either right now. I will see reviews before I decide

konnichiwa said:
I can understand that people who are fan of the Tales Franchise will buy the next one for sure but how can people already know that Inifinite will be good?

I am not saying it will be but it can be crap;

You doubt Tri-Ace!

HEATHEN! 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

niether one of them look special to me from what i have seen. I will rent tales if they have the same battle system the series usually has, if they do something better it just might get a Buy(keep it button is a blessing from gamefly). IU not so sure about, Star ocean 3 was great up until the last 15% of the game they went too far on the sci-fi. until i know more about the game I wont even commit a rent to it.