By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - how many of you are going to get both infinite undiscovery & the new tales?

Since I don't own a 360, I'll get neither.

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
konnichiwa said:
I can understand that people who are fan of the Tales Franchise will buy the next one for sure but how can people already know that Inifinite will be good?

I am not saying it will be but it can be crap;

You doubt Tri-Ace!

HEATHEN!

The trailer kind of makes it hard to tell if IU will be good or not.  Tri-Ace could turn bad.  Look at Square enix,  they aren't bad, perse.  Just not as good as they used to be.  Back in the SNES/PS1 days, Square was one of the most respected game developers among gamers but now people look at SE with either hate or indifference

LordTheNightKnight said:
konnichiwa said:
I can understand that people who are fan of the Tales Franchise will buy the next one for sure but how can people already know that Inifinite will be good?

I am not saying it will be but it can be crap;

You doubt Tri-Ace!

HEATHEN! 

If I have to make a prediction that the game will be good or fail I will choose good but these days you never know,  Thanks to Haze.

You two actually thought I was serious?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Even though IU is made by Tri-Ace, the latest vid with english voice-overs was a disaster. Most likely I won´t be getting it, give me SO4, the DS VP and a VP: Hrist instead please.

As for ToV, I´ll be definitely getting it. I always enjoy good Tales and I loved the latest TotA even with its technical flaws. I always enjoy the story and I love the Tales gameplay, so I won´t miss ToV and the pipe-smoking-dog!

Around the Network
memory2zack said:
Even though IU is made by Tri-Ace, the latest vid with english voice-overs was a disaster. Most likely I won´t be getting it, give me SO4, the DS VP and a VP: Hrist instead please.

As for ToV, I´ll be definitely getting it. I always enjoy good Tales and I loved the latest TotA even with its technical flaws. I always enjoy the story and I love the Tales gameplay, so I won´t miss ToV and the pipe-smoking-dog!
I am suprised SE didn't take the time to get better voice actors.

LordTheNightKnight said:

Well it could be that you are a Tri-Ace fan...

konnichiwa said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Well it could be that you are a Tri-Ace fan...

The only Tri-Ace game I have played is Star Ocean 3 so I can't say I am a fan of the company.  Don't get me wrong, I liked Star Ocean 3.

=p You missed Star ocean 1 and 2? I hope you have a PSP sir because you can't miss SO1 and SO2.

PS: I missed Star Ocean 1 cuz it was only in Japanese, I have it but can't understand much about it =p.

Riachu said:
memory2zack said:

I am suprised SE didn't take the time to get better voice actors.

Maybe Microsoft hired these voice actors, you know. It´s their IP and SE came only later in the play.