By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Exclusive! Star Wars Clone Wars for Wii and DS

Well is sort of normal, more a more games will come, is impossible to ignore the huge install base...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
famousringo said:
Shameless said:
Could be good, though I don't like the character models.

I agree. They look like freakish, psychotic bobblehead jedi.

Thats the look George Lucas was going for.

He wanted to avoid the likes of the Final Fantasy movie and give this series a distinctive look. I think the models are brilliant, kind of Japanese anime mixed in with chunky super-stlyised Shrek type models

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

FJ-Warez said:
Well is sort of normal, more a more games will come, is impossible to ignore the huge install base...

yeah,this should prove the people wrong that say more sales doesnt equal mroe games

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Bah;...I don't like the look of that.;.

^the game might be good though

Around the Network

wasent their already a game called Star Wars: The Clone Wars? Oh wait I own it.

OT: This will mean a lot of Star Wars love on the Wii, already with Complete Saga / Force Unleashed / Clone Wars

Exclusive Wii Star Wars game?? SUPER JOYGASM!!!!!

Seriously, they'd better not F*CK(!) this one up! It's exclusive, meaning they don't need to 'rework' any controls, the anime style is well-suited to the Wii--this game could be the defining Wii sword-fighting game that Red Steel only wished it could be!

Multiplayer plz! And make it like Battlefront!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
O-D-C said:
wasent their already a game called Star Wars: The Clone Wars? Oh wait I own it.

OT: This will mean a lot of Star Wars love on the Wii, already with Complete Saga / Force Unleashed / Clone Wars

thats good, more support for wii

Well, the Wii could have a very nice looking game, thanks to the stylized nature of Clone Wars. And of course, everyone is now looking to see how the Wii-mote will be utilized.

Though I have to wonder what they will do about The Force Unleashed, scheduled for September. The Clone Wars (the film) is slated for a August release, and I'm sure that the game will follow closely. So two Star Wars games in two months? We'll see what happens.

Nevertheless, I am definitely looking forward to The Clone Wars. Add one to the hype list FishyJoe!

I dunno about this game... I mean, it may be great but I'm definitely going to get The Force Unleashed because it's one of the first good version of multiplaform game (I'm actually far happier to get a duel mode to replace my Soul Calibur 4 than hd graphics). So, 2 SW games in a year might be a bit much.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...