By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will be in front of 360 by November 2008.

You see im that concerned i double posted! :-$

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

triple posted now

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

lol @ discuss people

''Hadouken!''

my thread just got locked for no reason!

I think the PS3 will be in front of my car in November. It will be night, and the black coloration will make it difficult to see. I will hit it, and then speed off because its just another damn ****** that should know better than to walk on the road.

Tease.

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:

PS3 total hardware is going to be in front of 360 total hardware by November 2008. PS3 day is coming. The HD Console War will have been won by the conquering PS3. Victory for the PS3. Next job will be to catch the Wii. Go PS3 Go.

^Discuss people.

PS3 victory over 360 is almost here. 5.8 million gap and closing rapidly. Recently we have seen a readjustment to 360 numbers and the growing momentum of PS3 hardware sales in Europe and US. MGS 4 launch will result in huge PS3 hardware sales.

This is just like you claiming the cell is some magically powerful CPU, rather than a project that will end up embedded in TVs, if its lucky.

Rock_on_2008 said:
super_etecoon said:
I don't know if Sony will sell 5.8 million ps3s by that time.....

And you are suggestion that if that were to occur that the 360 would just stop selling completely?

At some point Rock-on needs to lose his membership to this site. He's giving all the credible "analysts" (like Leo-J) at this site a bad name.

PS3 will sell 9 million in 6 months compared to 360 selling 3 million in same time period. MGS 4 and LBP sales will be huge.

You do realize Sony only plans to ship 10 million PS3's between March 31st, 2008 and March 31st, 2009?

Are you trying to tell me that they will sell 9 of those 10 million by Novemeber and only sell 1 million more between Dec 01, 2008 and March 31st, 2009?

Even Kaz is laughing at you right now.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Sony will have to ship more PS3's to meet growing global demand. I expect Sony will ship over 16 million between March 31 2008 to March 31 2009. 15 million PS3's will be sold during that period.

Viper1 said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
super_etecoon said:
I don't know if Sony will sell 5.8 million ps3s by that time.....

And you are suggestion that if that were to occur that the 360 would just stop selling completely?

At some point Rock-on needs to lose his membership to this site. He's giving all the credible "analysts" (like Leo-J) at this site a bad name.

PS3 will sell 9 million in 6 months compared to 360 selling 3 million in same time period. MGS 4 and LBP sales will be huge.

You do realize Sony only plans to ship 10 million PS3's between March 31st, 2008 and March 31st, 2009?

Are you trying to tell me that they will sell 9 of those 10 million by Novemeber and only sell 1 million more between Dec 01, 2008 and March 31st, 2009?

Even Kaz is laughing at you right now.

lol, funny

TheBigFatJ said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

PS3 total hardware is going to be in front of 360 total hardware by November 2008. PS3 day is coming. The HD Console War will have been won by the conquering PS3. Victory for the PS3. Next job will be to catch the Wii. Go PS3 Go.

^Discuss people.

PS3 victory over 360 is almost here. 5.8 million gap and closing rapidly. Recently we have seen a readjustment to 360 numbers and the growing momentum of PS3 hardware sales in Europe and US. MGS 4 launch will result in huge PS3 hardware sales.

This is just like you claiming the cell is some magically powerful CPU, rather than a project that will end up embedded in TVs, if its lucky.

The Cell is an awesome CPU that does floating point calculations extremely fast... but WAIT! GPGPU applications like CUDA do it WAY faster, and its not like its comparable with a modern Core2 Duo for integer calculations.

Tease.