By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will be in front of 360 by November 2008.

No the heck it will not. Anyone thinking this is beyond help. Averaging 30k-50k a week worldwide would take years to surpass it at this rate. I also predict the 360 outsells the PS3 again this holiday season.

Around the Network
Madyson5 said:
No the heck it will not. Anyone thinking this is beyond help. Averaging 30k-50k a week worldwide would take years to surpass it at this rate. I also predict the 360 outsells the PS3 again this holiday season.

I think otherwise

Starcraft is that you 

Rock_on_2008 said:
FJ-Warez said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
For you doubters LBP will be a huge system seller. LBP will sell over 3 million copies. Little Big Planet looks like PS3's answer to Mario.

You changed this, first you claimed over 5 millions of copies, but anyways...

You say that based on what???

PS3 install base will be like over 20 million when LBP arrives and the game is hyped by Sony and will have a big marketing push.

ROTFL!!!

*gasp*  Stop, Rock_on!! *gasp*  You're killing me, man!!!

LOL!

@Dream_On_2008: Haha CrazzyMan has credibility next to you.

@CrazzyMan: You always make a ridiculous prediction, and knowing you will be wrong you say : "Time will tell".

Ok look at this one: I think Wii Fit will outsell PS3 + 360 by July 2008, but time will tell.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Maybe the OP is right maybe not. It's all written in the stars.

Who knows what will happen? Maybe Sonydomination starts with MGS4 and it starts selling 2 million a month?

Its not likely but its not impossable. Maybe the PS3 will be in front of X360, then in front of the Wii, then in front of the two combined, then in front of the PS2.

I predict AAA titles will make Wii owners realize they chose the console wrong (small children play Donkey Kong) and buy PS3 at 299 euro price with bundle AAA title. They will think "Must have" when they see announced such bundle.

In Nov 2008 we know. Time will tell.

Around the Network
obieslut said:
Madyson5 said:
I think otherwise

Starcraft is that you
No, Madyson5 is his own special kind of crazy. F'rinstance, he thinks that the PS3 will not sell substantially better in 2008 vs. 2007, or at least he did last time I crossed paths with him.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

As Crazzyman says: "Time will Tell"

As Crazzyman says: "PS3 and 300 euro price - Must Have."

I wouldnt buy a PS3 even if they were only $100. Its totally not worth it and no matter how many new games come out I still won't buy one.

Tease.

RolStoppable said:
As CrazzyMan says: "All Marioboys have bought Wii, sales will go down soon and every TRUE gamer will buy PS3 once MGS4, LittleBigPlanet and etc. are released. If you think otherwise you are a LOL. =)))"

Every true gamer has an uber PC, a mere PS3 would be an insult.

Edit: A true gamer owns a Wii because his hands have arthritis from years of heavy gaming. My bad.

Tease.