By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - how much will the mgs4 80gig sell the first week and month?

And your not taking into account the new ps3 owners that are going to by this bundle, i assure you its going to be far from minor, you have the mgs fans, and the people that been waiting on this better deal.

Around the Network

I say in total(including 40 GB SKU)

North America:150,000K(Re-introduction of 80 GB after 3 months)
Europe:120,000K
Japan:45K

Neos said:
saprano1 said:
If you dont agree thats fine, thats why i said HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK? its called a guess. jesus cant anyone have an opinion around here? its like if you say something to positive about the ps3 you get attacked, if you dont think it will sell that much well then thats to bad.....so negative.

You aren't saying something positive, you are saying something IMPOSSIBLE, that's a whole other thing. It's like saying from now on 1 million wii's will be sold every week. At this production level, that is not possible.

Expect a minor 20-30k increase in America, 40-50k increase in europe. Japan will only have a 5-10k effect. 

get ready to eat crow,in fact you should just eat it now

Probably as much as they can ship.....Id probably buy one(cause it has BC) if I wanted a PS.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

LOL

NEOS got Pwnd..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
Neos said:
saprano1 said:
If you dont agree thats fine, thats why i said HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK? its called a guess. jesus cant anyone have an opinion around here? its like if you say something to positive about the ps3 you get attacked, if you dont think it will sell that much well then thats to bad.....so negative.

You aren't saying something positive, you are saying something IMPOSSIBLE, that's a whole other thing. It's like saying from now on 1 million wii's will be sold every week. At this production level, that is not possible.

Expect a minor 20-30k increase in America, 40-50k increase in europe. Japan will only have a 5-10k effect.

im going to quote you on this.

Since you got banned PooperScooper, I shall help you to quote on it until you return. :)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
darthdevidem01 said:
LOL

NEOS got Pwnd..

You act like this is the first time he's been wrong.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

its highlly possible that its happen

I think everyone other than crazzyman got "pwned"

mM
leo-j said:
I think everyone other than crazzyman got "pwned"

especially fishy joe and neos.

Shams got it the worst imo.

It was his own fault though, he embarrased himself pretty bad here as did Onimusha12. 

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com