By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is "The Conduit" A must buy for you?

@Brute: Just like Haze didn't, so calling Killzone 2 a good shooter might not be accurate. All of the upcoming PS360 FPS may not turn out to be good either, so no point there.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
Yakuzaice said:
disolitude said:
FreeTalkLive said:
disolitude said:
If you like FPS games, there is no need to wait for this game or mark the release date on the calendar.

One should just get a 360...and if this game turns out good, thats great and one should buy it as well...but even if it turns out amazing it won't be as good as Halo 3 or COD4.

But the best FPS are on PC. Maybe the person should just upgrade their graphic card and buy a PC FPS for less?

Besides, name one FPS other than crysis that is not coming to ps360...

Global Agenda
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky (they have been certified to develop for 360, but this game has not been announced for the 360 I believe.)
Cryostasis
Ground Branch
Enemy in Sight
Kwari
Ubersoldier 2: The End of Hitler
Battlefield Heroes
Combat Arms
Cross Fire
Fallen Empire: Legions
Exodus From the Earth
Rising Eagle

Damn, I should have said "major" shooter. Battlefield heroes is the only one there that I've heard is in production. Where did you dig the rest from? :) I think we will see stalker on the 360 as its too good to miss out on.

@trestres

I may have been wrong but you're the only one talking crap on this thread.

You are not wrong disolitude :).

disolitude said:

Damn, I should have said "major" shooter. Battlefield heroes is the only one there that I've heard is in production. Where did you dig the rest from? :) I think we will see stalker on the 360 as its too good to miss out on.

Just went through IGN lol.  I actually left off a few that seemed a bit suspect.  I wouldn't be surprised to see stalker on 360 either, but with only 3 months to release, it will probably be at least a timed exclusive.

Lol good comeback, anyways you say I talk crap cause I didnt play Haze thought I read a lot of reviews for it (Everyone is wrong Haze deserves a 100%!!one11), but did you? You say Haze is better than any Wii game, you are indeed talking crap.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Well might be..waiting for more information and reviews

^isnt that info good enough?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Is that your whole argument Trestres?

Haze? Sheesh. Come up with something new.

OT:

Meh. I've seen the trailer and the screenshots and it looks as generic of a shooter as ever.

Government conspiracy? Check
Aliens? Check
Guns? Check

It seems like a run-of-the-mill shooter to me.

I will give the game props though, it does look good (for a Wii Game). It doesn't come close to most PS360 games though, but it probably looks close to HAZE to me, more jaggies though (Looking @ the screenshots).

The fact that remains is that there is no publisher for this game yet. So who knows when this game will see the light of day. I think that people should probably wait until this has a publisher before getting hyped for it. But if I was a Wii owner, based solely on previews, I'd give this game a rent at least, it looks to be a good, but generic FPS.

trestres said:
Lol good comeback, anyways you say I talk crap cause I didnt play Haze thought I read a lot of reviews for it (Everyone is wrong Haze deserves a 100%!!one11), but did you? You say Haze is better than any Wii game, you are indeed talking crap.

I did play Haze...and it is not great. Also, I said its better than any Wii FPS other than MP3 not any Wii game. You have to learn to read or stop changing peoples sentances to support your arguments...

im gonna get coduit, it looks good.