By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - King Story confirmed for North America

Wow, that game is still coming? I totally confused it with FFCC My Life as King and took it off my list. They should change really the name. And get it out soon! That mob looks fun!

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

Around the Network

Yeay!!!!!! I will be working at that time so I will be able to buy it...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

How about Europe?

Sounds to me by title alone this game will play like "Brave Story".

I will watch this game. I actually enjoyed "Brave Story" alot on my PSP.

Edit - I believe I mistook it for an RPG similar to BS, it is just a simulation game very similar to "My Life as a King" for WiiWare.

If this is the same game I am thinking of, then I am not extremely interested anymore, but my girlfriend loves CC on WiiWare so she should like this too.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/892/892457.html

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Sweet. I haven't been paying atrention to this game until now. After seeing the trailer I am really excited. This look like a pikmin type of game. Can't wait to learn more about this game.

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTcLECzD0qQ

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

Sounds to me by title alone this game will play like "Brave Story".

I will watch this game. I actually enjoyed "Brave Story" alot on my PSP.

Edit - I believe I mistook it for an RPG similar to BS, it is just a simulation game very similar to "My Life as a King" for WiiWare.

If this is the same game I am thinking of, then I am not extremely interested anymore, but my girlfriend loves CC on WiiWare so she should like this too.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/892/892457.html

I don't think it's anything like FFCC:MLAAK. It's not a town simulatorlike ffcc, but more like pikmin made into a rpg. You gather people to fight things. I would call it a rts/rpg. Nothing like MLAAK.

Expected, but always good to know these things.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

My most anticipated Wii game.  Epic trailer follows:

^awesome trailer,cant wait for it i hope this game wont blow

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

That would be awesome if they used the art direction that they use in the cutscenes.