By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame 4 - scans (first in-game shots) + Japanese release date!!!

I wouldn't mind a horror survival game of sorts, I sold REmake and RE4Wii isn't really the same (I love it but it is too much of a shooter)

Is this likely to see a quick release in Europe o are we going to have to wait till Christmas or something silly.

Around the Network

Looks great! FF2 scared the hell out of me to the point where I couldn't play anymore after 2 hours, but I'm willing to give this one another chance!

Also, I hope Wario Land: Shake will be better than the terrible Wario game for GameCube.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
TWRoO said:
I wouldn't mind a horror survival game of sorts, I sold REmake and RE4Wii isn't really the same (I love it but it is too much of a shooter)

Is this likely to see a quick release in Europe o are we going to have to wait till Christmas or something silly.

WTF?!? You SOLD the best horror game ever?!?! Jeez, I'm replaying that one once a year and it still impresses me. I'd absolutely love a new RE game like that, but I'm afraid the controls are outdated. True, the controls are horrible but still made the game.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/877/877073p1.html

The game comes out in July in Japan. What do you think? Same time for us, or holidays?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Nice enviroments, but they need to put more effor on casting light over the character...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
TWRoO said:

WTF?!? You SOLD the best horror game ever?!?! Jeez, I'm replaying that one once a year and it still impresses me. I'd absolutely love a new RE game like that, but I'm afraid the controls are outdated. True, the controls are horrible but still made the game.

I just didn't ever get into replaying it, I would kinda like to now but after going through it three times (to get Jills clothes and some of the better weapons) I pretty much left it, I had a go with Chris but it annoyed me he didn't get a gun early enough, trying to slash the zombies with the knife is like trying to kick (instead of throw) a ball into a basketball hoop.

In fact it is the only game I ever used a guide for because trying to figure out puzzles via exploring is way too much effort with the clunky controls.... I still loved it despite of them, and RE4 has kinda ruined the survival bit of the game and is much less scary.... but I just didn't play the game.

Those appear to be the same pictures that were already released months ago.

Hell, I'm still looking forward to it. At least there appears to be a release window--finally.

aw man,then we have to wait very long till it releases in the U.S

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

My friend would be a sure buy for this game. Great how you have to fight ghosts with a camera, yet it has some crazy scares.

I just hope that the camera controls wont hinder your efforts when you panic when a ghost is breaking your personal bubble.

If anything, I just hope that they increase the god awful moving speed, or call it 'speed walk' instead of 'run'.

Goichi Suda is directing it so I will probably check it out if I don't have enough games to play