By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Power's teaser revealed!

it's official - gaming magazines are officially dead in my opinion.

Around the Network

This will remind me never to hype a gaming magazine especially Nintendo Power ever again. First was Fire Emblem NOW THIS? Wheres Castlevania for the Wii?

There goes that hype

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Me said:

This.  I've never been much of a NP fan anyways.  This is only a few months after the "big" Tales announcement.  There are no secrets when the internet is here.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

yushire said:
This will remind me never to hype a gaming magazine especially Nintendo Power ever again. First was Fire Emblem NOW THIS? Wheres Castlevania for the Wii?

There goes that hype

Don't worry, you'll get your avatar and sig in time...

But indeed, I'll never get myself hyped on NP riddles again. 

BengaBenga said:
yushire said:

There goes that hype

Don't worry, you'll get your avatar and sig in time...

But indeed, I'll never get myself hyped on NP riddles again.

I knew you'll post that when I see your username on this thread. Dont worry I'll still never forget our bet. 

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Figured it'd be either Castlevania or Moon.

i wanted it to be a castlevania for wii

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Gah, that reminds me of previous teaser.
There was supposed to be a game that's so epic and hush-hush shown in another Issue. Turned out to be another game from "Tales of..." series....

People, don't get too excited for these teaser things...

Me said:

I stop subscribing to magazines too, I already have the internet for all useful info :)

"Other features NP can't talk about."

I'm just going to be super optimistic and assume that this comment, plus the leaked screenshot with the Wii option on the title screen mean a castlevania for wii is still coming.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"