By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU sales UP!! -- PS3 sees BIg Adjustment!!

Hopefully Ps3 hits 13mil with America + Japan numbers. :)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

Oh well... Like i said in my thread. "Ps3 stayed close to 100k I'm happy"

Machina-AX said:
Aj_habfan said:
Wtf. Only 1 person can make these threads now?

It would kind of make sense to have a unified weekly thread on the numbers actually, and have all others closed unless they had a sufficiently different approach. But a mod or admin would probably be the best choice for that. 

Like this.... http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=27864&start=0 <<<< ????

im waiting to check software sales

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Good to see the numbers being adjusted, always good to have them accurate!

Massive adjustment for the PS3 though, the numbers came in and was 300,000 added on... Knew there was something wrong when they were adjusted down last week!

I think they will stay at these levels untill MGS4 and the PS3 will jump again to GTA4 levels and then have a long settle-time till another big game comes along!

As for the PSP, its anyones guess...

Around the Network

Unified weekly threads....as in if you want just 1 for a whole region + updates each week get confusing & get littered with too many posts..

I ma VERY interested in SW this week....as HAZE shocked me by opening at 4th place in UK ahead of Rockband

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

im giving pooper's thread it;s dues.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453