By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ON JUNE 11TH PLAYSTATION NATION IS GONNA BE SMILING WIDE....

Everyone wants a PS3 no doubt. The problem is hardly anyone can afford it.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network
roadkillers said:

Or people cant see the value in it, especially right now...

I agree with everyone who has said Killzone, but I think this is especially interesting since the Halo 3 beta ends on the 10th - thus making the 11th a perfect time to launch the Killzone beta.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Maybe it is a new playable demo for Spores.

roadkillers said:

I respected most of your posts until now

roadkillers said:

Uh, I don't want it. The computer I'm typing on now cost me 2500+ dollars, so I'm willing to spend the dough. I just don't enjoy any of the games coming out except for Little Big Planet and (possibly?) Afrika.

How about "a lot of people want it" or "there are many people who want it but can not currently afford it" or something like that?  

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

There is no doubt in my mind that after the onslaught (where are you larry???) of the PS2, everyone was thinking ... damn, PS3 is gonna be a BEAST.

And yes, many people want a PS3. It's just, for the price, RIGHT NOW, it isn't worth it to many people. It's the value, not the price. If you buy a PS3 as a Blu-ray player, you're getting good value. If you buy it and put linux on it, there's extra value in that. But, the majority of people think "Playstation = Games", cause that's what it equaled last gen. And games don't add up to 599. They didn't add up to 499 either, hence 20gb walked the plank.

Picture your regular Joe Schmoe going into a gamestore, he sees PS3, 599?!?!? WTF, I can buy a computer for that. 360, 399? Eh, a bit expensive, but a big game selection.

Hmmm, Wii??? 249? Sold out????? Sold out everywhere????? The Wii on Dr. Phil? Conan vs Serena playing Wii Tennis? Wii good for exercise? Wii helps rehabilitate injured boxer? Wii!!!! What am I missing?

SE's market cap is 347 billion yen. A buyout isn't going to happen, especially from Sony. Nintendo and MS are swimming in cash, Sony is not.

roadkillers said:

truth shall set em free.

monst will deny it, but sooner or later they will acceptance it.

Blue3 said:
roadkillers said:

truth shall set em free.

monst will deny it, but sooner or later they will acceptance it.

The PS3 wouldn't happen to have a typing tutor program, would it?

Yeah, we should have addmited long ago in this thread, that it is a anti-sony thread... (or at least became one) and the world hates sony, and the PS3 sucks. And sony sucks, and everything from sony sucks.

F*King a guys. Troll some more, This is crazy. I hate to say it, but lock this thread. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!