By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ON JUNE 11TH PLAYSTATION NATION IS GONNA BE SMILING WIDE....

URNotE said:

the 1st is at ps.com copied from vgcharts word for word.. link..

the 2nd is from Link they didnt copy it word for word but they obviously copied and pasted what i posted.. especially the part where i said i analyzed the comments.. that was all me right there...

the 3rd is from gamestop.com unnofficially i have an article on gamestop.com Yay!!!!

the 4th is  the best!!! Link... my VGcharts name gets named on the post.. freakin sweeet/...

there was one more site i saw yesterday but couldnt find it.. i know most of you probably dont care.. but it makes me feel good that i posted this ORIGINALLY on VGCharts and IT spread like wildfire.. i never knew the internet was so powerful... THANK YOU VGCHARTS.. you have a happy user..

That's pretty cool. Seems there are a lot of lurkers. VGChartz is growing.

Around the Network

k...sonysux's been banned...anybody got a problem with that? k.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
k...sonysux's been banned...anybody got a problem with that? k.

NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Im back and you know what I have to say Sony Sux!

Sony Sux!

Around the Network

Sony Sux!

Sony Sux!

Sony Sux!

Sony Sux!

Sony Sux!