By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ON JUNE 11TH PLAYSTATION NATION IS GONNA BE SMILING WIDE....

URNotE said:
HEY EVERYONE MY post of this is all over the internet word for word... amazing

where at?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
sleepy-g said:

Obviously that ass who wants to whine about his salary and hotel stays. And obviously you...

Just trying to convey that fact that the "expensive" whine is relative to your perspective. I do not find the ps3 expensive.

And its childish to whine and cry about it.

I was not whining about salary or hotels stays or bragging as someone else mentioned. I was pointing out that Blue3's mentality is ignorant to think that everyone wants a ps3 but just can't afford one. It pisses me off when people think they are better than others simply due to material possessions. As Blue3 essentially stated in more than one post. The majority vote is that $600 for a video game system regardless of its features is too expensive.

superchunk said:
sleepy-g said:

Obviously that ass who wants to whine about his salary and hotel stays. And obviously you...

Just trying to convey that fact that the "expensive" whine is relative to your perspective. I do not find the ps3 expensive.

And its childish to whine and cry about it.

I was not whining about salary or hotels stays or bragging as someone else mentioned. I was pointing out that Blue3's mentality is ignorant to think that everyone wants a ps3 but just can't afford one. It pisses me off when people think they are better than others simply due to material possessions. As Blue3 essentially stated in more than one post. The majority vote is that $600 for a video game system regardless of its features is too expensive.

Ok....   its all good...  I enjoy my wii as well...   

I am just not in the majority group I guess...

peace 

BenKenobi88 said:
URNotE said:

where at?

the 1st is at ps.com copied from vgcharts word for word.. link..

the 2nd is from Link they didnt copy it word for word but they obviously copied and pasted what i posted.. especially the part where i said i analyzed the comments.. that was all me right there...

the 3rd is from gamestop.com unnofficially i have an article on gamestop.com Yay!!!!

the 4th is  the best!!! Link... my VGcharts name gets named on the post.. freakin sweeet/...

there was one more site i saw yesterday but couldnt find it.. i know most of you probably dont care.. but it makes me feel good that i posted this ORIGINALLY on VGCharts and IT spread like wildfire.. i never knew the internet was so powerful... THANK YOU VGCHARTS.. you have a happy user..

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

The fact that a report of a person listening to a podcast about a rumour of possible news on the eleventh has spread at all shows how badly the PS3 is in need of games. It really is a fairly impressive piece of hardware but its lacking in its one primary purpose, gaming.

Still, I hope its big news. I'd be very interested to hear it. Whats the most creative news you can think of? Halo 3 as a PS3 exclusive? =P

Around the Network
URNotE said:
BenKenobi88 said:
URNotE said:

where at?

the 1st is at ps.com copied from vgcharts word for word.. link..

the 2nd is from Link they didnt copy it word for word but they obviously copied and pasted what i posted.. especially the part where i said i analyzed the comments.. that was all me right there...

the 3rd is from gamestop.com unnofficially i have an article on gamestop.com Yay!!!!

the 4th is the best!!! Link... my VGcharts name gets named on the post.. freakin sweeet/...

there was one more site i saw yesterday but couldnt find it.. i know most of you probably dont care.. but it makes me feel good that i posted this ORIGINALLY on VGCharts and IT spread like wildfire.. i never knew the internet was so powerful... THANK YOU VGCHARTS.. you have a happy user..

hehe, nice.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Ahh good old fake hype.

no better way to increases web hits.

They dont want to quit trying. Their jealousy of xbox and xbox 360 grows all the time. What will the game be- Killzone-yeah, right probably an arcade game. Wow, some much hype for an arcade game. Their failure in their systems makes me laugh! Sony will never succeed! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

When halo 3 and all the good games come out at the end of the year every sony fan will trade in their gay PS3s and get a 360! What a revolution it will be! Oh yeah, one more thing, KILLZONE SUCKS! Wait, I mean PS3 SUX!