By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ON JUNE 11TH PLAYSTATION NATION IS GONNA BE SMILING WIDE....

Is nobody thinking of Eight Days? That game disappeared after E3. And it looked pretty cool too.  

Around the Network
weezy said:

"Phones (home), Cell phones           -noone has those phones here in so-cal
Sony Ericcson

Computers
Vaio laptops, workstation
                 -we all prefer dell/gateway round here 

General Consumer electronics          - MP3 player?? rofl.....
MP3 players"

those are non-existant where im at.. btw i know alot of ppl

but tv's cameras and ps3/psp a plenty round here..ps3 somewhat..

Well im from Northern California and Sony ericcson isnt a huge player in the cell phone market but their not the smallest either i know people have them in SoCal maybe you just dont know any.

Well if you represent all of SoCal in the opinion that Dell's are good computers NorCal is definitly the smarter half of the state, i own a gateway and love it but Vaio's are much higher quality...unlessyou wanna compare them to Dell's XPS's and Alienwares.

Their MP3 players arent huge but with the shitty luck i've had with 5 diff. iPods ill take a Sony Walkman MP3 anyday.

And yes Sony does have enough to buy SE, im not saying they should, that it would be smart to, that I would like them to. only that they have the resources to purchase them.

I find it hard to believe that Nintendo has more money to spend than sony, even with the success of the GB's/DS's and the Wii. Sony is doing Ok (at best) with the PS3 but with all their other hardware they cant be losing to as small a company as Nintendo (i mean as gross/general market size)

It's going to be a new Mario, Zelda, and Metroid game. After they make the announcement, they'll bomb Nintendo and Microsoft's HQ and manufacturing companies to regain glory.

J/K, it's probably going to be some overhyped news...

HEY EVERYONE MY post of this is all over the internet word for word... amazing

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

VGCharts must be a bigtime website

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

If I remember right I think the Home Open Beta is supposed to be starting soon. I wonder if this will be it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

BenKenobi88 said:
Kwaad said:

Yeah, we should have addmited long ago in this thread, that it is a anti-sony thread... (or at least became one) and the world hates sony, and the PS3 sucks. And sony sucks, and everything from sony sucks.

F*King a guys. Troll some more, This is crazy. I hate to say it, but lock this thread.

Uh...it was a pro-Sony thread until some guys insinuated that Sony could buy SE.  That's just ridiculous, and they won't accept the fact that that's impossible.  Nobody's trolling, just arguing stupidly.

for the fun of it.... Let me throw in something more ridiculous and out of this world. Sony will announce a partnership with Nintendo. You get to use the Wii mote on the PS3, and play mario, metroid and zelda with killer gfx at full 1080p. This is definitely something X360 owners can only dream of. lol!!!

Hey, here is an idea; let's talk about the f*king topic. I hadn't thought of God of War 3. It seems too early for that though, so I'm sticking with the chances of awesome killzone footage.

naznatips said:
Hey, here is an idea; let's talk about the f*king topic. I hadn't thought of God of War 3. It seems too early for that though, so I'm sticking with the chances of awesome killzone footage.

Sony is highering for the game it seems but its probably barely into concept design. 

Still I think that its going to be either an Open Home Beta, an Open Warhawk Beta, or both. If its a KillZone beta im going to be shocked. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

NJ5 said:
sleepy-g said:
superchunk said:
Blue3 said:
roadkillers said:
Everyone wants a PS3 no doubt. The problem is hardly anyone can afford it.

truth shall set em free.

monst will deny it, but sooner or later they will acceptance it.

You are such an arrogant ass.

I have over a six figure income and have chose to own the least expensive system out there. However I put $300 into a 360 and games for my bros this xmas, bought them a $1000 computer last xmas. I could easily buy all three systems and 5 games each (granted ps3 does not have 5 good games). I, as most people, just don't see the logic in paying $700 after taxes and a game to play a video game. It's just stupid and sheep mentality. I would rather spend a quality day with my family going to movies, zoo, chucky cheese, and so on, then blow $700 on an overpriced, bulky, pos.

As you can tell this type of mentality pisses me off. I grew up very poor and always wanted the 'cool' toys. My parents did what they could and got me a NES when I was little and I usually only got a game on bdays and xmas. Other than that I worked my little ass off for neighbors to get cash to buy games. Since then I have always worked a fulltime job and put myself through college so my children won't have to struggle as much. Then to see little assholes who probably don't know what real responsibility is talk about people being too poor to buy a PS3. Do you own a house? College Degree? 2 new cars? with wife and 3 children? Suck my poor non-ps3 owning balls!!

When was the last time you took your family to a $229 a night resort in Sedona, AZ for the weekend so you could let your kids ride on "Thomas the Tank Engine" and take a 2nd train the next day to spend the day at the Grand Canyon? That is a much better time than the PS3.

Dude,

I spend more than that on a sushi dinner with friends. My sunglasses cost more than your wii...

Dude,

Who gives a shit?

Obviously that ass who wants to whine about his salary and hotel stays.  And obviously you...

Just trying to convey that fact that the "expensive" whine is relative to your perspective.  I do not find the ps3 expensive.

And its childish to whine and cry about it.