By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL charts week 21 (2008), More GTA IV & Wii Fit, Haze launch week.

wow Age of Conan is going to sell millions on PC.

Around the Network

What is this Age of Conan?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

shio said:
wow Age of Conan is going to sell millions on PC.

I read that 400,000 accounts have already been made (200k in the US).  I'll try and find the link.

EDIT: http://gameinfowire.com/news.asp?nid=12256

@Yakuzaice

apparently a million have registered worldwide..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Come on Vgchartz, hurry up!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Wii fit out of stock in my town

a workfriend cant find it anywhere.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

All the UK online sites I looked at were sold out of Wii Fit and MK, so the results don't seem all that surprising. Same thing happened for Mario & Sonic.

Good sales for Haze ,considering that both versions of GTAIV are monsters and Age of COnan is one of the fastest selling games recently Haze has managed the most it could with his 4th place in both the multiplattform and individual format sales.

Wii Fit drops like a rock.We will see if its because shipments or not.

Diomedes1976 said:
Good sales for Haze ,considering that both versions of GTAIV are monsters and Age of COnan is one of the fastest selling games recently Haze has managed the most it could with his 4th place in both the multiplattform and individual format sales.

Wii Fit drops like a rock.We will see if its because shipments or not.

The fact that you actually thought about that theory makes you.. well..diomedes i guess?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I have never even heard of Age of Conan.