By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL charts week 21 (2008), More GTA IV & Wii Fit, Haze launch week.

Diomedes1976 said:
Wii Fit drops like a rock.We will see if its because shipments or not.
 "...as stock problems mean ‘Wii Fit’ slips out of the All Formats Top 40, down from last week’s No2."

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
I have never even heard of Age of Conan.

Really? it's supposed to be the 'new' WoW.

It's quite fun but it has alot of bugs atm, so I wouldn't recommend playing now.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Considering the VERY, LOW, WTF, OMG sales on WiiFit in Others, I would presume the title probably broke the 1 mil barrier 1st week last week by taking Others' shipments. But the question is, by how much? I would say it probably beat Brawl's launch by at least 200k. (1.6 mil 1st week here in the Us. Remember that this is just my guess.)

I seen Wiifit when I was heading to Virgin Records. The crowd was so huge, I had to cut freakin corners to get there. There is even Nintendo Channel footage of the event. (which I'm sure reached a lot of people's Wiis yesterday.)

No need to be alarmed about WiiFit's sales though. I would have commented on Haze 's great selling for such an average game, but I remember how my life went to hell when I rented Lair, that I stopped playing my Ps3 for 1 month, and played my Wii forever.

@ Neos

I know he isnt the smartest guy around, but that was kinda rude.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
@ Neos

I know he isnt the smartest guy around, but that was kinda rude.

I rephrased it =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I hope you arent talking about me with the "he isnt the smartest around".It would be very sad ,but laughable in the end ,for you to try to bring me down in the intellectual level.I have two university degrees ,and you only think to be "clever" because you like to point the obvious to people that think the same as you and then hide behind those others opinions as "proof" of how smart you are.

Neos ,frankly ....get lost.

To be fair, only an idiot and/or blinded fanboy would think that Wii Fit isn't experiencing supply problems in the UK.

OMGLOL WiiFIt has no legs! It's completely front loaded.

:P

@FishyJoe

stop abusing diomedes..lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Diomedes you think you're smart cause you got 2 university degrees? You seem quite average, and on the low side to say the truth. Your logic is really sad considering you got 2 university degrees.

Maybe the truth is you are angry at Nintendo and there's always a chance to say something negative about it.

Good, good but don't tell people to get lost since you are the one talking crap all the time.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies