By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: 127 million PS2 sold by the end of 2007.

im pretty sure thats shipped

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
Magnific0 said:
^not my intention to put the site down[1] on this dude, it just caught my attention and I think it's been overlooked, and as I already said, it looks bad. But whatever, let the owner have it his way posting crap[2].
Bold part number 2 says bold part number 1 is lying.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

@ at testres
Nice way of playing with my words. I never said the site was crap, I was only talking about incorrect PS2 data.

Remember when VGC data was used by reuters?

http://vgchartz.com/news/news.php?id=1176

Remember that? now how would you like it if someone came to the site looking for information and saw that PS2 data? how does that work for you, perfect I presume right?

And it's not a matter of having it perfect just in case a famous podcast show/magazine/whatever comes visits the site, it's a matter of principle and doing the things right for everyone, beginning with the owners themselves and the members of VGC.

I wanted to bring this overlooked issue to attention, and the thread just went to shit, especially thanks to guys like you around here who made it look like I'm complaining about "not seeing the numbers you want to".

Lol, magnific0 everyone tried to explain you why the numbers should be more on the side of VGC than on the link you gave, but you don't get the answer you want from us, so you just insult the site's credibility.
Pathetic.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Ok....

Around the Network

Magnific0, do you get orgasms when you insult people on the internet over trivial matters like this?

Tormod said:
Magnific0, do you get orgasms when you insult people on the internet over trivial matters like this?

LMFAO

Damn this post has no point and is just meant to raise my count.

^you just got owned by yourself , lol

Yeah, I know.

:D