By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - My unpopular prediction: The Xbox 360 Will outsell the PS3 - Q3/Q4

Actually this is pretty much debunked. There are the rumors going around that the reason the PS3 hasnt dropped its price more drastically (since they are willing to take a loss and are breaking even or better on every PS3 sold at the moment) is that the rest of the Blu-Ray Consortium wont let them have a Blu-Ray player out for less then its current price point.

If thats true then the 360 with Blu-Ray or a stand alone Blu-Ray player for the 360 would have to be as much as the lowest cost stand alone Blu-Ray player. I dont see this helping the 360 at all on any front.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

Around the Network

colonelstubbs said:

The x-mote can suck my balls. 

I know I'm late, but.....this. ELL OHH FREAKIN ELL

I'm quoting you

Magnific0 said:
Oh good then, a "sig bet"... then I'll bet on this :

PS3 will outsell Xbox 360 for Q3 & Q4 2008 Worldwide.

If I win you'll stop posting using that account "Squilliam", OR you'll be able to continue using that account but with this PERMANENT sig:

"I shall not make stupid bets.
I shall not make stupid bets on stupid threads (link to this thread)
I shall not make stupid bets on stupid threads to defend stupid predictions.

Magnfic0, this sig shall forever be testimony of your total OWNAGE over me.

I'll take you on for a 3month bet.

Tease.

BMaker11 said:

colonelstubbs said:

The x-mote can suck my balls. 

I know I'm late, but.....this. ELL OHH FREAKIN ELL

I'm quoting you

Love it

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot