By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just beat marathon mode on tetris DS (which i 200 lines) it took me about 5 tries, has anyone else ever done this, i didnt know it was possible, and my score was like 290k.

Click "here" to meet sexy singles!!

o that didnt work?

o u got a virus and lost your credit card to someone in brazil?

Click"here" with a different credit card in hand!

Around the Network

Erm, no, I didn't even know there was a Tetris game on DS? :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Honestly, I get a headache for some reason when I play that game...

Congrats, though

@Cheebee: You should know there's a Tetris on every game system evar, even the systems that were out beFOAR Tetris!!!1!ONEHUNDREDELEVEN

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Through 20 levels on marathon my high score is 308,786. On endless its 1,177,242, I think I got to level 50 something.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

My friend competes in Tetris. Endless score is around 8,000,000.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Tetris DS is a great game.

Does anyone know if is it possible to turn off the music (to hear the game sounds only)?

Hell yeah. Then you can unlock endless mode, and rock it up to 999 lines, which I've done. After 200, it doesn't really speed up. So if you can do 200 you can do 999, if you have the patience and the stamina. It takes FOREVER.

Ya, if you beat level 20 the rest is easy, after a while my eyes start to hurt though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

i think the DS tetris mode is stupid when you can do infinite spins.  makes finishing as many lines as you want trivial.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Several times, and congrats!

When we get the groups we need to get a Tetris league together and have some good 4 player matches.