By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Congrats! I've never played Tetris DS... since I don't own a DS, heh. Is it anything like Tetris DX? (The GBA version.) Tetris DX was OK, but it was just pathetically easy for an expert player. I always quit Marathon Mode out of boredom after a while, hit 2000+ lines once on a long plane ride.

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

Around the Network

Sulla: It's Tetris with a classic Nintendo twist. Each game mode has a different classic franchise, like Mario Bros, Zelda, Dr. Mario, Metroid, etc. associated with it in some way.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

i guess im not that great then, but i rember on my 8088 computer (when i was under 7) i thought getting 2 level 9 was wicked hard. i could only clear like early 100s when i was little, but tetris online would be cool, can u do it with the DS?

Click "here" to meet sexy singles!!

o that didnt work?

o u got a virus and lost your credit card to someone in brazil?

Click"here" with a different credit card in hand!

You can go online with Tetris DS. It's the only DS game I ever play online. It's cool. Wait til you play endless mode.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8