By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter 4 for Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and…

They already said there'd be a Wii version.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

How much does WII have to sell before 3rd parties put their good multi-platform titles on it? I mean even PC is getting it and to think SFIV is not even pushing any system.

man.. now i need to know when the Sf2HD is coming to xboxlive

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

oh man, if the arcade in my town get's SFIV, I won't know what to do from happyness.. besides playing :) . Our arcade still regulary get's new arcades, we also got Mario Kart 2 a couple months ago. (don't really like it though)

''Hadouken!''

Seriously, no Wii version? Seems my joke thread held some truth after all.

I don't care much, as Street Fighter II is the best Street Fighter, and even that game can't touch Killer Instinct and Soul Calibur, but what kind of business decision is this? I doubt Xbox and PC owners have the slightest interest in this game, whereas the Wii would be an excellent platform for the game, as well as the PS2.

Around the Network

Street Fighter 4.! It'll be sweet to play as ken again with a Playstation controller

Chrizum said:

I don't care much, as Street Fighter II is the best Street Fighter, and even that game can't touch Killer Instinct and Soul Calibur, but what kind of business decision is this? I doubt Xbox and PC owners have the slightest interest in this game, whereas the Wii would be an excellent platform for the game, as well as the PS2.

What makes you say that?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
Chrizum said:

What makes you say that?

Fanboy bias?

Just a thought.

DMeisterJ said:
Goddbless said:
Chrizum said:

What makes you say that?

Fanboy bias?

Just a thought.

So true. He's a mindless fanboy, how can anyone in their rightful mind say that beat 'em up games wouldn't sell on the PC? That's like, crazy talk Chrizum! And we all know Wii gamers only want to play non-games, so what are you even thinking, you N-tard!

Ashtfun balunft, that´s what.