By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter 4 for Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and…

I have a PS3 and a Wii, so I´m covered.

Around the Network

Sooo, PC it is. I didn't expect this to hit PC (or Wii), but it's nice that i'll be able to play it afterall.

MANUELF said:
Where is Street Fighter 3?, I never heard of it.

They had like 3 versions of it on the Playstation 2.  Well more then 3 versions.  It was it's own franchise man.

I hear SF4 will be 4D on the PS3 and 2D on the 360/PC versions , is it true ?

@totalwar23 , who is captain obvious ? ( always wanted to ask this )

Somewhere this year the developers of SFIV will be interviewed, probably more than once, and if they really won't bring it to the Wii, we can accept every interviewer to ask them why.. so eventually we'll find it out I believe

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
Imperial said:
I hear SF4 will be 4D on the PS3 and 2D on the 360/PC versions , is it true ?

@totalwar23 , who is captain obvious ? ( always wanted to ask this )

I don't know. Saw the banner and thought it was cool. So I stole it and put it in my sig.

I would like to play it first on arcades although it seems difficult (the only one that has "new" arcades here is a piper pizza and it olny has 5 machines >.>).

And for the wii version....well maybe is just a matter of time. I don't see why not. I hope so.

good news,but we already now that,

Sweet for me since I'm WiiPC, this is one of the main games I was missing out on by not owning an HD console.  Now I just need an RE5 PC announcement.

shanbcn said:
How much does WII have to sell before 3rd parties put their good multi-platform titles on it? I mean even PC is getting it and to think SFIV is not even pushing any system.

Many of the new multiplatform games that have been anounced lately (Prince of persia, MK vs DC, SF4, etc..) were in production from some time ago when nobody gave credit to the Wii so, technically, they are just finishing what they begun instead of making everything over again.

Officialy (directly from capcom), there hasn't been any announce about home versions yet so there's still a chance.