By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter 4 for Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and…

PC !!!

According to a site reserved for Capcom to the press, Street Fighter IV should be available this winter for Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. Rather discreet until today, Street Fighter IV is mainly expected in the arcades, the Japanese publisher finally decides to lift the veil on the media its new fighting game. Make heating pads and keyboards, Ryu, Ken and the others arrive…

As you can see on the video that follows, though qu'entièrement 3D and proposing a graphic style of its own,Street Fighter IV should keep the gameplay that made the success of the series.

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Wow, this winter? Earlier than I thought, nice.

This is great news. I can play all 3 platforms :) Hope they don't include different characters with each version...like those assholes form Namco.

Street Fighter IV will rule!! And you know it!

''Hadouken!''

Guys that have played it on the aracade already were all positive! :)

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

@Disolitude: I hear ya, bro! If you're going to give each version exclusive characters, at least make them from different series' so we don't get mad that they can't fight each other!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

different famous characters like Namco did with Haihachi and Spawn and Link in Soul Calibur would make no sense.. only 'new', original different characters would be accetable

''Hadouken!''

Where is Street Fighter 3?, I never heard of it.

I thought Street Fighter would be on like every platform imaginable, I guess not.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I'll play it on Arcade then.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com