By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Italian review calls MGS4 ending epilogue 1 hour long "mindf**k" like MGS2

I don't know what the score is, but according to readers on gamefaq MGS4 boards an Italian magazine said this in their MGS4 review. -The ending epilogue is a complete one hour mindfuck that is remeniscent of MGS2's ending.

The theme deals with the issue of free will vs. forced control.

No scans yet given. 

Around the Network

Any Link?This thread will get fiesty*takes out popcorn*

Popcorn? Heh, I've got some steak, this'll get good.

I'll put my two cents in to at least keep my post on topic. If the story is great, then I wont mind it as much. Mainly, I want stuff to be explained rather than being left out in the cold. If I can understand what's going on, then I wont mind it as much. 

That aside, is there even proof of this? 

*grabs a stick, starts searching for recently deceased equus caballus*

No. Comment.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
*grabs a stick, starts searching for recently deceased equus caballus*

No. Comment.

Around the Network

"That's hot."

Oh, I feel so dirty.. 

What did they expect, its the *end* of the series!

There are some serious loose ends to tie up!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

One hour, well thats half of regular a movie, I guess the other 10 hours are in-game cutscenes...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
TheDjib said:
Any Link?This thread will get fiesty*takes out popcorn*

There is no link, it's just gamefaq users reporting the news. But it has been largely international readers who reported the dutch and german reviews as well so I don't doubt the credibility of this much.

I think MGS2 fans will rejoice upon hearing this news but many others will probably be less than flattered.

I don't mind personally, I always thought MGS2 had a briliant ending.

So what are peoples opinions about this? Rocketpig?

I don't care

THIS will be the last time I see an MGS4 cutscene....even if it was 5 hours long I wouldn't move an inch from where I was sitting while watching it!

Only 20 Days to go till I feel we will see the death of one of gamings greatest & most prolific franchises....however out of the ashes of MGS4...the legend will rise. The game will be remembered for years to come!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey