By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FPS: Inverted or Normal?

Normal.

Around the Network

so I am the only one who can play both ways and not care? would have expected there to be more.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Inverted. Any other way and I'll be a mess.

Oh inverted. I don't know how yall play it with normal.

On a PC or the Wii normal of course, but I think I'm able to adjust to either with an analog stick pretty quickly.

Around the Network

Inverted, although I'm the only one of my friends who plays invertered.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

Normal. But it's just a weird pivot point issue.

You have a camera on pivot on the center. If you push down on the back, it looks up. Push down on the front, it looks down. Nothing particularly weird or unnatural about either.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I use to use inverted back in the day, but at some point I got used to normal, and I just can't go back.

I use inverted for flight games, though.

I hate dual analog FPS with a passion, but for when I do, I end up playing normal. I also have an oddly specific handedness, I need to control walking and strafing with left hand and aiming/turning with right hand, I think because I'm matching it up to Wii FPS style.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I am a flight sim junkie so inverted all the way.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting