By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I have a feeling that the iPhone is going to go the way of the PSP. It's trying to do way too much. I have a phone that plays MP3s, but I never use it for music since it would just eat my battery life for its primary use...making calls. What's the primary use of the iPhone? Making calls I think.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network
ampillion said:
Like I said, cell phones are fashion statements. So people can 'justify' spending 500 dollars on the hot new phone but not a gaming system, because they can't honestly swagger around, pulling their PS3 out of their pocket. 'Hold on, I gotta take this, it's a challenge to Motorstorm...'

Not all cell phones, mind you, there's a lot of business applications too. But the popular cell phone market is driven by fashion, hence why you see all kinds of Razr, Chocolate, Helio, etc. commercials.

It would be so awesome if I could one day carry around my PSP and have it connected to my PS3 and then it rings or something and I go:

'Hold on, I gotta take this, it's a challenge to Motorstorm...'

That would be a great day lol 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ANYONE THINK OF THIS......HOW MANY ACCIDENTLY DROP THEIR CURRENT PHONES?THEY STILL WORK CAUSE THEY HAVE .BUTTONS....CURRENT PHONES CANSTILL WORK WITH A CRACKED SCREEN, WHAT IF THE SCREEN IS CRACKED/LOOSES PIXEL ETC OR WHATEVER THEY USE FOR THE IMAGE???

THINK ABOUT IT, IT IS A SCREEN, THAT WILL BE USED/ON EVEN WHEN PLAYING MOVIES.

i have a 360 so why would i need a ps3 right now?

right now i have a BlackBerry 8800 but i want my iphone for my ipod capabilities. btw it looks fly..gotta impress my girl/ladies when im out and about(heh).. i dont think i can do that with the ps3..
"hey ladies check this out i can play blue ray and uh video games......"

why do some of you compare everything to the price of the ps3? could it be the most expensive thing you have ? i dont get it?

not to sound like a d!ck but i got diamonds in my ears that cost 4 times as much as your beloved ps3..yellow ones

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Oooh. Thats true. I am getting a $500 dollar phone and I have to treat it like its not a phone and, instead, a more fragile thing.

Around the Network
weezy said:
i have a 360 so why would i need a ps3 right now?

right now i have a BlackBerry 8800 but i want my iphone for my ipod capabilities. btw it looks fly..gotta impress my girl/ladies when im out and about(heh).. i dont think i can do that with the ps3..
"hey ladies check this out i can play blue ray and uh video games......"

yeah you would prob use this pick up line if you had that phone...........A woman needs to make a call and you say"sure, let me whip this thing out, its meant to be touched so if you dont know how to work it ill show you!  

As you reach into your pants to get your phone... lol

we are talking about a screen right? touch screen?

"yeah you would prob use this pick up line if you had that phone...........A woman needs to make a call and you say"sure, let me whip this thing out, its meant to be touched so if you dont know how to work it ill show you!  

As you reach into your pants to get your phone... lol

we are talking about a screen right? touch screen?"

ROFL!,gotta write that down. thank you bro

MynameisGARY

MynameisGARY

This thread is dumb. PSP doesn't do as well as the DS, and its future may be uncertain, like whether or not Sony will make a PSP 2 or something...but saying the PSP is dead is ridiculous. 20 million is a success, ESPECIALLY in a world owned by Nintendo.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

mancandy said:
I have a feeling that the iPhone is going to go the way of the PSP. It's trying to do way too much. I have a phone that plays MP3s, but I never use it for music since it would just eat my battery life for its primary use...making calls. What's the primary use of the iPhone? Making calls I think.

go the way of the PSP? the PSP has been vastly successful for a non nintendo handheld gaming device, imo....the iphone will be nothing more than a nother blackberry thing, personally i dont see the need for it, kudos to apple for trying to expand, but i think they may have got a bit cocky with this thing......$500-$600, holy hell.

For 4GB or 8GB.....umm how many vids are we supposed to put on it, thats also assuming the browser and its preloaded email and content dont take up roughly 1gb which im sure it will...oooo a cool touch screen with "one name touch and you call someone" im okay hitting 1-9 and send to make my calls on speed dial actually. nice, 5 hours of battery life for chatting or video watching or browsing, not to mention if you wanted to use it for music too.

$600 for an 8 gig iphone is lunacy.....absolute lunacy.