By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HATE THE PS3

Why all the hate for the ps3, i was not on this site last year so i dont know how much hate it got then.

This console has had way better sales and 2008 aws going to be the turning point for sony, so whats happened in the past two weeks for so much hate for this console 

Around the Network

don't worry it will wear off. Just like the two weeks of Wii-Hating... :)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I know that, there are too many xbox and nintendo fanboys, and sony fanboys here too, but i don´t know why the hate, i consider myself as a "sonyer" but i don´t hate the other 2 "new generation" console´s

people get bored if they hate or focus too long on one thing, so this will pass too and something else will become the center of attention

''Hadouken!''

Most of the hate threads come from PS3 owners, so I dont know what's the reason for this thread.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Seems to me most of the hate is coming from PS3 owners mainly dissapointment in the delays of games as well the crappy review of Haze. Everything will be fine once mgs 4 comes out.

What the other guys said

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Fret not, OP.  In due time I'm sure we'll return to Xbox hate as usual.

but I think it started after the NPD numbers of April got published and it became clear that the PS3 actually didn't have the sales people thought it had

''Hadouken!''

The Wii Fit hype and NPD numbers turned a lot of Sony fans, to be honest, really vulnerable. Now even the slightest things like bad Haze reviews make some Sony fans want to cry. It's ridiculous guys. Just stop.