By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Official Wii Fit Sales Predictions Thread

Okay I looked though not very hard and didn't see a sales thread for Wii Fit so here goes. My predictions: 1st Week in NA: 1.35 million End of 2008 worldwide: 18.5 million Lifetime sales in North America: 35-40 million Lifetime sales worldwide: 55-60 million

Around the Network

Wii Fit made the Today Show. I don't know if anyone saw this. It is beginning...

My predictions:
1st Week in NA: 1 million
End of 2008 worldwide: 9 million
Lifetime sales in North America: 40 million
Lifetime sales worldwide: PS3 + 5 million

i think all of you are seriously putting in stupidly high predictions, i am sorry but meh, i dont think a game will outsell a console. i mean a game selling more than the ps3 know that is just stupid

Sell out of first and 2nd shipment for sure in the first day or two. 1 million first week, 2 million 3rd week.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Wii fit is only 9.33 behind the PS3 before the NA launch, and the PS3 has been on the market for over a year longer. I think it'll be very close.

So why is everyone thinking this game is going to sell buy the millions when it more or less fell flat on its face in europe compared to the sales people where expecting, i mean come off it, this game is not going to sell like MARIO.

And when i said the ps3 i ment the lifetime sales, but i still dont think it will pass the ps3

That is an interesting bet..

Will Wii fit have sold more than PS3 WW at the end of 2008?

obieslut said:
So why is everyone thinking this game is going to sell buy the millions when it more or less fell flat on its face in europe compared to the sales people where expecting, i mean come off it, this game is not going to sell like MARIO.

And when i said the ps3 i ment the lifetime sales, but i still dont think it will pass the ps3

Euhmz it is sold out.  Nintendo shipped not enough for the demand of it;

@ obese

It sold 1.25 million in europe in three weeks. How is that falling on it's face?