By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Gballzack said:
Only on a gaming forum could a thread with two girls talking about their bisexuality be completely ignored for the sake of religious debate, lol.

Haha true... Well then let's talk about it, only the two of us! ;)

Have you ever fallen in love with a girl?

I did, once, but unfortunatly she's straight so I got the: "I like you as a friend." answer... T-T

Around the Network
lolita said:
Gballzack said:
Only on a gaming forum could a thread with two girls talking about their bisexuality be completely ignored for the sake of religious debate, lol.

I did, once, but unfortunatly she's straight so I got the: "I like you as a friend." answer... T-T

Are you still able to hang out with her as a friend?

ISAIAH 50:4-9, 10-11

"can I get an Amen??"

AMEN!!!

can i get a hallelujah?

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

hallelujah!!!!!

Around the Network

hi

j91137125 said:

no..

jk

nowwww, what's up weezy? what's up lolita?? what's up.. gballzack?? dypmnieal...something..dymnym..krprez? Hey.. How was yer um, days..today..? sooo, What do you like better? Arrowhead or Aquafina?

ok you don't have to answer that though..

"you guys are my best friends

through thick and thin

we always been together

were four of a kind havin

fun all day laugh'n around and

pilen a way just best friends

BEST FRIENDS ARE WE!

i love you guys - Eric Cartman" 

Hey you know what's cool guys????

YOU, YOU GUYS ARE COOL..

(this post isn't supposed to make sense..)

ok, ya

hah

(let's create different topic)

Ok Go!.....Or should you invite the reverend Rick back? Ill talk to anyone, anytime anywhere anyplace, Im heading out to Oak-Town, cause weezy is initiating me in a gang!

He use to be an out of control teen, tunnin with 10 gangs!

Legend11 said:
lolita said:
Gballzack said:

Are you still able to hang out with her as a friend?

I think this is why you see a lot of boom in the internet and local matchmaking (dating) services. Some people get tired of 'the chase', and go right to where they know they can find someone that's looking for something they are. With so many different lifestyles and demands out there on relationships, people are making money by narrowing those search factors down and making that search easier.

Of course, relationships are like a craps game. Sometimes it's a lot about luck, and sometimes a sure thing can fail. 

lolita said:
Gballzack said:

Nope, can't say I ever have, been physically attracted to a couple, curious about a few others but that was about it. Most girls I knew liked dancing around the issue but never committing to how much they were, or weren't, interested in other girls. Most kept things vague so it never got further than experimentation with more than a handful of friends.

For the most part though I prefer guys and quite honestly have a hard enough time finding a boy to love much ales a girl in this sea of crazies and at this age level most girls are going through identity/gender crisises anyway so its best just to leave them cool off for another decade or so (or just give them enough time to figure out what medication works for them, lol).

Either way most are going to cop out in the end and marry a guy and have kids because its easier than going through with a non-traditional relationship where the ground work isn't set up for you by society and popular culture. I think Bisexuality is fun for alot of girls when they're younger and don't have too many responsabilities, but ultimately they'll go for what's easiest in the end, a heterosexual relationship.

lolita said:
Gballzack said:

Finally! I tried to shift the subject ages ago, but i don't have the bisexuality card to do it. So lolita, after your confession to her, was is awkward for her, or did you remained friends?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"