By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EGM -- Bioshock on PS3 -- THIS Sept -- But does anyone care??

XGamer0611 said:
This will turn out like Lost Planet. PS3 fans will clamor over it then when it gets released sales won't be all that good.

I can't think of a single PS3 owner that WANTED Lost Planet xD We bitched at capcom for making Dead Rising 360 exclusive, so they turn around and give us Lost Plannet ><

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network
XGamer0611 said:
This will turn out like Lost Planet. PS3 fans will clamor over it then when it gets released sales won't be all that good.
That's not a fair comparison. Lost Planet was already an above average game, not the GOTY like Bioshock was to most publications and Lost Plaent's port was butchered to death and had a non working online demo to showcase the game with for PS3 owners, plus the game was given no real advertisement budget. It was quick and dirty and Capcom got what they deserved from it, nada.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Thank the lord!!!!!!!!!!!111 . Im selling my 360. I guess this means that mgs4 will indeed sneak its way to the 360 but who cares.

ChronotriggerJM said:
XGamer0611 said:

I can't think of a single PS3 owner that WANTED Lost Planet xD We bitched at capcom for making Dead Rising 360 exclusive, so they turn around and give us Lost Plannet ><

Heh, you guys got screwed in that deal. Dead Rising is way more fun than Lost Planet.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

ChronotriggerJM said:
I'd pick it up if it came out on PS3 :P I definitely support that type of narrative ^^ One of the few reasons to own a 360 in my opinion :)

Yeah, by looking at the sales of bioshock on 360...it looks like most of the 360 fanbase did not see it like this. I think its a little overhyped and a little too much atmosphere and not enough gmaeplay but still its a sollid game. If Haze doesn't turn out that great, this should be the FPS to get on ps3 till resistance 2 comes.

Around the Network

@XGamer0611 -> I don't recall anyone clamoring over Lost Planet. To be honest, I wish that stayed a 360 exclusive. I am interested in Bioshock on the PS3. It seems that many on this site would recommend it.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Wait, you didnt post a link and no other websites are talking about this...

This is and always will be a PC title to me. I also think that it was last years second most overrated title, beaten by miles by the inglorious Crysis.
As a FPS game it's rock solid and it throws in some other elements for good measure. Yes; the story is kinda cool, but the narrative is nothing special in most places and borderline silly in others.
The best part is the atmosphere and the sfx imo, but it falls short on many gameplay aspects I'm afraid.
Feel free to PM me if anyone wants a more indepth reasoning behind all this, it might sound ludicrous otherwise, seeing the blazing reviews it got!
Not a bad game at all, but certainly not the revolution we were promised, by a long shot.

ChronotriggerJM said:
XGamer0611 said:

I think it was to compensate us for MH 3 going to Wii.... I hate Capcom, the only good Capcom games that I have ever played is DMC 4

OT: I won't get it, but I think there is a good chance, seeing as T2 are so desperate at the moment, even with 6m 1st day GTA IV sales. 

dabaus513 said:
Wait, you didnt post a link and no other websites are talking about this...
That's because it's a rumor from June's EGM sir. He's posting from the EGM Rumor Mill like it's confirmation. Scroll up and read my first post in this thead.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.