By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

i think its fake but i wanted to share!!! brawlcentral.com is down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
perfectbrak said:
Hmm is the bomberman pic real? If so, it deconfirms the 35 character roster...

35 character roster? 

By the way, I'm pretty sure all rosters have been deconfirmed...all the rosters that showed up over the past week have been proven fake as far as I know.

The youtube vid of the actual picking Mario, a stage, and playing is the first real roster shown I believe.

Lots of people at other boards are freaking out about the possibility that a roster posted on Neogaf with 35 characters is the real deal.  So far it's right, but who knows.

I dont think Bomberman will be included in the game, it doesnt suit it.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

brawl central is suspended!!!!!!!!

perfectbrak said:
BenKenobi88 said:
perfectbrak said:
Hmm is the bomberman pic real? If so, it deconfirms the 35 character roster...

35 character roster?

By the way, I'm pretty sure all rosters have been deconfirmed...all the rosters that showed up over the past week have been proven fake as far as I know.

The youtube vid of the actual picking Mario, a stage, and playing is the first real roster shown I believe.

Lots of people at other boards are freaking out about the possibility that a roster posted on Neogaf with 35 characters is the real deal. So far it's right, but who knows.

I need a link.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

smash intro. Marth and Ness are in it.

http://news.filefront.com/smash-bros-brawl-intro-video-leaked/

brawl central is out for how long, does it say??? i cant wait!!! >_<

Damn, im way too tired now:S and I wanted to get the 10000th post!
Ill let another lucky person to have the honour to post at the largest thread so far :D

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

It is fake.  I can confirm that for you very easily.  I still have BC up (never refreshed after it went down).

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x31/naznatips/OldPic.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8493/brawlxu6.png

It's just a really simple photoshop. 

Whoa only about 10 more posts and this thread will be over 10,000 posts, anyway brawlcentral has died cause of exceeding its bandwidth. So no more fast leaks just gotta search for them from google now I guess haha.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000