By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

@Naz: Who ever even mentioned Banjo? And why is Sora 'completely unreasonable'? There are LOTS of reasons why he could be in the game.

There are tons of other Nintendo characters it could be:

-A couple more Pokemon (Haunter plz )
-Waddle Dee
-A guy from NES Baseball
-Chibi-Robo
-Elite Beat Agents
-King K. Rool
-Kremling
-Bomberman
-A snack that smiles back (GOLFISH!)
-An Animal Crossing character (Guaranteed because, there is a level but no character yet. I would want Nook or Jingle.)
-Evil person from Kid Icarus
-Birdo!!!!!
-Star Wolf
-Most likely Falco will return
-Baby Mario and Luigi combo (Luigi standing on Mario's head)
-One of the many bosses from Mario Bros. 2 (aka Doki Doki Panic)
-Jigglypuff will likely return (whether we want her or not)
-Geno
-Mallow
-Kooper
-RIDLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

That's all I got...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

who is Sora?
Everyone talks about Sora but who is he/she?

wiiforever said:
who is Sora?

Ask Soriku.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

wiiforever said:
who is Sora?

A nobody that some people obsess over. 

Sora... The lead character of my favorite game of all time(Not game I consider best. Also, in competition with Brawl's Subspace Emmissary, since it is a character cross-over story-my favorite type of game) Kingdom Hearts.

Appeared in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, so he can technically be considered for Brawl, though I still highly doubt it. 

Around the Network

DonWii said:
Supposedly, this image is from Oita Godo-Shinbun, a Japanese newspaper.

Reasonable characters?

Luigi
JigglyPuff
Captain Falcon
Marth
Falco
Game & Watch
Mewto
Ganondorf

That is eight already.

New ones?

Krystal
Majoras Mask Link
Lucario (I'm hoping)
Animal Crosser

Others?

Viewtiful Joe (Probably Not, if no Mega Man)
Ridley (Probably not)
Geno (A ton of people want him)

Edit: Wolf Link/Midna Combo

Another Mother Character?
Another F-Zero Character?

WTF Character?

Captain N (Hellz Yeah)
Miis (Hellz Yeah)

I've been working on this for a while. Here is my predicted character roster, along with odds of inclusion. They are color coded (green for veteran and blue for newcomer). Let me know what you think.

Confirmed:

Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Samus
Zelda
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers
Shiek
Pit
Wario
Zero Suit Samus
Ike
Pokémon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
King Dedede
Olimar

Unconfirmed (est. odds of entry)

Luigi (99%)
Captain Falcon (99%)
Mr. Game and Watch (95%)
Ganondorf (95%)
Jigglypuff (95%)
Mewtwo (90%)
Marth (85%)
Falco (75%)
Y. Link (15%)
Dr. Mario (10%)
Pichu (10%)
Roy (10%)
Ness (1%)
Krystal (85%)
K. Rool (85%)
Animal Crossing Villager (75%)
Geno (75%)
Ridley (50%)
Isaac (50%)
Balloon Fighter (50%)
Lucario (40%)
Bowser Jr. (40%)
Mii (40%)
Baby Mario & Luigi (35%)
Tails (30%)
Raiden (30%)
Knuckles (25%)

There are no other 3rd party characters included because if they didn't ask for Megaman, you can bet your ass they never asked for Sora, Bomberman, etc. I'm giving all other 3rd party characters <1% chance, and therefor no point in inclusion on the list. Consider anyone else not on my list to have <1% odds as well. If you have any questions about my reasoning for each character's odds, feel free to ask.

DonWii said:
Sora... The lead character of my favorite game of all time(Not game I consider best. Also, in competition with Brawl's Subspace Emmissary, since it is a character cross-over story-my favorite type of game) Kingdom Hearts.
Appeared in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, so he can technically be considered for Brawl, though I still highly doubt it.

is KH owned by ninty?

thekitchensink said:
@Naz: Who ever even mentioned Banjo? And why is Sora 'completely unreasonable'? There are LOTS of reasons why he could be in the game.

There are tons of other Nintendo characters it could be:

-A couple more Pokemon (Haunter plz ) Perhaps one. Lucario if any IMO based on mainstream popularity.
-Waddle Dee They are already an attack for Dedede
-A guy from NES Baseball Rule of thumb: If you have to start with "A guy from" it's not happening
-Chibi-Robo Possible, but the series is unpopular
-Elite Beat Agents It would be Ouendan, since this is a Japanese game, and maybe as an AT
-King K. Rool Yes.
-Kremling No.
-Bomberman No.
-A snack that smiles back (GOLFISH!) lol
-An Animal Crossing character (Guaranteed because, there is a level but no character yet. I would want Nook or Jingle.) Not guaranteed. There is a DS, but we won't be walking around hitting people with a stylus. The only character not in the level or as an AT already is the villager himself, who has fairly good odds.
-Evil person from Kid Icarus Medusa was the only recognizable one, and she was a goddess the size of a room
-Birdo!!!!! No.
-Star Wolf No. If they were gonna include a SF villain it would be Andross. Besides, they gave Fox a similar costume.
-Most likely Falco will return Fairly good odds yeah.
-Baby Mario and Luigi combo (Luigi standing on Mario's head) Unlikely, but possible I suppose.  I'll add it to my list.
-One of the many bosses from Mario Bros. 2 (aka Doki Doki Panic) No.
-Jigglypuff will likely return (whether we want her or not) Yes.
-Geno Yes.
-Mallow No.
-Kooper No.
-RIDLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Maybe, but good chance of being a boss character too.

That's all I got...

wiiforever said:

is KH owned by ninty?

No, KH1 and 2 are on the PS2... it's completely owned by Disney, and developed by Square Enix.