By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

@ naznatips:

I OBJECT!!!

Your estimative on Ganandorf is WAY low. And a bit silly compared with Falco, I think. How in the world could you have Smash without a Link-Ganandorf brawl? Is absurd.

Wii Number: 6834 4776 2070 3061

Cute, aren't they? More in my profile (I made them, lol)
Around the Network

Yes, I'm very confident in the logic trail for the Franchise Icon analysis.

Grupoid, 95% is way too low???

just hope Marth is in it

naznatips said:
Yes, I'm very confident in the logic trail for the Franchise Icon analysis.

Grupoid, 95% is way too low???
 That's a chance in 20. Honestly, the only way I can imagine it is if suddenly the whole staff got brain damage

so how many more chars do u think r gonna be announced?

Around the Network

"-Star Wolf No. If they were gonna include a SF villain it would be Andross. Besides, they gave Fox a similar costume."

Isn't Andross just a head or am I thinking of someone else? :x

And as for Baby Mario & Luigi...**** no. I don't hate them but come on, I don't want to end up beating up babies in a T rated game. :P

Roflinator said:
"-Star Wolf No. If they were gonna include a SF villain it would be Andross. Besides, they gave Fox a similar costume."

Isn't Andross just a head or am I thinking of someone else? :x

And as for Baby Mario & Luigi...**** no. I don't hate them but come on, I don't want to end up beating up babies in a T rated game. :P

Well,if they appeared you would probably beat up the yoshis they would be sitting on. Poor yoshis

Well we know Square Enix is involved and Todd Mcfarlaine

how do u know that SE is involved?

Melee has 25 characters in it and Brawl will have 48 characters, nearly twice as much as Melee. *not counting Sheik and Zero Suit Samus hopefully thats true!!!!!     brawl central.com    FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   yayz!!!