By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I predict Zelda's FS ^^

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Around the Network

Olimar's Final Smash.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

zeldas final smash.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
zeldas final smash.

okey dokey you do care!!!!!!!!!! and i all ready know what her fs is but i predict that too!!!! YAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I predict a new stage for my birthday!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I predict knowing how many months more till I get the game on my birthday (May 10th). ;___;

My b-day's friday, so I predict Subspace something on Friday.

Some interesting conjecture for you guys.  (I actually thought up this on my own)

Orignally when we got the alloys we realized that each one is associated with a character right?  Well, to remind you:

Clearly Captain Falcon.  It's a very close match.   

Clearly Zero Suit Samus.  

Clearly Kirby.  Sakurai was even nice enough to tell us this one.

This is where it gets interesting.  Everyone originally assumed this was Mario.  However, I don't see why they would randomly add horns to Mario, so I have another theory:

^hm your right it does seem interesting,i wonder who it could be,though you may be right on who it is

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Thought about that, but I believe they were just added for aesthetic.

Mario and the Yellow Alloy have the same build.

Kirby doesn't have a mohawk.

All aesthetic, not that I doubt Animal Crosser will be in.

Either way, wasn't AC character confirmed in an interview?
I know not many sites reported it, but not many picked up on Sheik and Ganondorf confirmations either.