Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

It won't be delayed anymore. I guarantee it, or I'll eat a sock.

Around the Network

@ Phendrana: Glad to meet another Pro-Nook person... Olimar's kewl and all, but I wanna see Nook, too... So, question: are you also "Pro-Lip"?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

holy shait

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

allaboutthegames885 said:
@ Phendrana: Glad to meet another Pro-Nook person... Olimar's kewl and all, but I wanna see Nook, too... So, question: are you also "Pro-Lip"

I'm neutral towards Lip, leaning a little towards the support side. I don't know much about her except for the things I've picked up from her supporters. I've always liked lesser known characters though, so I think she would be a pretty cool addition.

I still say Duck Hunt Dog would be the greatest character ever, and I DARE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG.

God damn it....they had to do this didn't they?? Now I actually have to go out and reserve a copy..those MFrs....

I cannot express in words the amount I love Pikmin....this will likely destroy me..I was patiently waiting for brawl..but now...now?? How the hell am I supposed to function for the next month?

Pardon me while I go read this update 30 or 40 more times./sigh

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Absolutely brilliant... I'm going to buy Pikmin in preparation.

I love all the odd characters moves.

hmmm interesting how do you think kirbys sucking ability will affect his play? since he only gets their b special which is olimars pikmin pluck.

@psycho

thinking the same thing.
5 more Kirbys!????
(or 6 if you get Olimar head on)

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

Can anybody tell me how WalMart can sell this game for $19.82 ???

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6527131&sourceid=42454030861191897199 

zerosaurus said:

Can anybody tell me how WalMart can sell this game for $19.82 ???

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6527131&sourceid=42454030861191897199

hmmm...interesting.  Anyone heard about this?