By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Ok, that explains why they wouldn't be on the cover.

That's good though...it'll be fun to play through the game and BAM CHALLENGER APPROACHING! OH SHIT IT'S SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

wow snake has an awesome final smash this game got so much better

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

dsoverpsp said:
Like the final smash!!! Cant wait to use him!! ^__^

yeah he will be awesome

First hello to all (after all this is my first time posting on this long running thread). Now responding to Donwii I a feeling that this was the case.

If you think about it that would make sense for them to reveal those characters hidden or not, they make for a great sales boast. Me personally I like smash for Nintendo characters but I wouldn't mind playing as sonic or snake. However there are some people who supposedly would never have even given this game a thought if it wasn't for this kinds of characters being included.

As far as I can see it certainly doesn't hurt to have more options and crossover characters in these types of games. Looking back I even doubt that Kingdom Hearts would've sold well if it didn't included Disney characters in it.

I'm pretty sure they'll advertise Sonic and Snake.

But they'll have to be unlocked in the game, which is fine with me...it's fun to unlock fighters.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
DonWii said:

More CoroCoro Images Revealed!

Snake and Sonic Officially Confirmed as Hidden Characters

We knew they would be, but some people still had doubts. In the February issue of CoroCoro, a translation says "Sonic and Snake: Hidden Characters". So for anyone having doubts, there is is officially.  brawlcentral.com 

Wait, what's that thing under squirtle in the first pic? Another Pokéball pokemanz? 

Never mind, its Piplup.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/mball/mball05.html

Hello, this is I like Bacon. Miss me? I do too! I can no longer log into my account. ;-; I am using my sisters and I hope ioi will send me the confirmation link in an e-mail to re-activate my account. Because even the password it gives me in the forgot password thing doesn't work. Anyway....

This weeks updates have been awesome! But I like Fox's FS better! This is probably my 2nd favorite though.

• Mario: 81
  • Kirby: 56 
  • Link: 53
  • Wario: 51
  • Fox: 47
  • Pit: 41 
  • Yoshi: 40
  • Pikachu: 35
  • DK: 30 
  • Bowser: 29
  • Samus: 28 
  • Diddy Kong: 28 
  • Meta Knight: 27
  • Zelda: 24 
  • Ike: 23
  • Peach: 23
  • ZSS: 23
  • King Dedede: 18 
  • Snake: 18
  • Lucas: 16
  • Sonic: 13
  • PT: 12
  • IC: 10
  • Captain Olimar: 1 

• Kick ass update. I already have the money for the game! *success*

^yeah me too now i just cant wait till it comes out

Brawl Central:

So far, we've figured out Ivysaur's Side Special Attack. It's Razor Leaf. Here is a translation of his specials:

Special: Seed Machine Gun [Bullet Seed]
    Up Special: Vine Whip
    Side Special: Leaf Cutter AKA RAZOR LEAF
    Down Special: Pokemon Change

Keep checking back as this update will be added to with every discovery we make!