By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

koopatrooper said:
@ i like bacon: 1080 snowboarding for n64 coming for VC?
on topic it will be released on 25 january i trust play.com their never wrong http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/1028166/Super-Smash-Brothers-Brawl/Product.html

January 24th has been Japan's release date for a long time. and 1080 Snowbarding will be coming to Japan's VC in January. Currently we always get the N64 game that Japan gets. http://gonintendo.com/?p=32414

Around the Network

thx bacon

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

koopatrooper, trust me, you will not see Brawl on the 25th unless you're in Japan. If you're in the PAL regions, you won't see this game until February at the earliest, but I find March likely.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I have received some information on upcoming characters that I consider quite reliable.

But should I reveal it? Won't those just be spoilers for the updates or the unlockables when the games come out? I suppose I can tell people in PM if they ask.

I will say that Captain Falcon is playable, because, well, OBVIOUSLY he's playable.  There is a F-Zero icon.

^Just tell us. Until it is on the Brawl website or if it is confirmed by a reliable source that has played the game or whatever, then it is just a rumor.

Around the Network

Yea I dont believe a word you say, GameMusic. lol Sorry.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Someone tried arguing with me that Mega Man (Rockman) was an unlockable playable character in both the previous Smash Brothers games.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Someone tried arguing with me that Mega Man (Rockman) was an unlockable playable character in both the previous Smash Brothers games.

he is.

Just tell us what you have to say GameMusic, because quite frankly, it's annoying when someone expects us to bat at a ball of yarn all day.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I call Bullsh*t on that!